Expired Hot Deals

[PSN] Tales From The Borderlands $7.50 & Life is Strange Complete Season $10

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2015 11:34 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 27, 2014
80 posts
57 upvotes
Ottawa

[PSN] Tales From The Borderlands $7.50 & Life is Strange Complete Season $10

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 5, 2015
Sale on PSN: 50% off

Life is Strange Complete Season - $10: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... 0000001366

Tales from the Borderlands - Season Pass - $7.50: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... 0000000000

Edit: Sale is part of the Video Game Awards 2015 sale: psn-game-awards-sale-2015-a-1872193/
Images
26 replies
Member
User avatar
May 24, 2015
323 posts
117 upvotes
Brampton, ON
thatmatt22 wrote: Keep getting an error on checkout :(
PSN store is total trash and is full of errors. Most often I have found that if it does not work on the webstore (off of the computer/tablet etc), go on the console and it works fine.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3136 posts
1835 upvotes
ForFoxSake wrote: PSN store is total trash and is full of errors. Most often I have found that if it does not work on the webstore (off of the computer/tablet etc), go on the console and it works fine.
I find it works fine on my cellphone/computer/ps systems. Only time I have an issue is while the store is pushing its updates Tuesday afternoon.
Jr. Member
Oct 30, 2014
189 posts
93 upvotes
White Rock, BC
I just picked this up on Steam for $14 which is 50% off. Wonder why PSN is so much cheaper. Frustrating.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2096 posts
1575 upvotes
Montreal
Rhaegalex wrote: I just picked this up on Steam for $14 which is 50% off. Wonder why PSN is so much cheaper. Frustrating.
Actually, only the first episode is 50% off on Steam. The full game is 33% off.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Figured this would happen eventually. I just bought Life is Strange a couple of months ago during the $15 for $100 promotion. Ah well... totally worth it.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say this is probably one of my favourite games of the year... and this year has seen its share of amazing games. Not to knock on Telltales, but Life Is Strange is leaps better any of their stuff in terms of the writing, quality of the visuals, and just about everything else you can think of. It's a bargain even at its original price.
Jr. Member
Dec 2, 2007
164 posts
85 upvotes
Toronto
clee290 wrote: Actually, only the first episode is 50% off on Steam. The full game is 33% off.
Steam not the cheapest any more, Sony/Microsoft learn their lessons..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2008
1954 posts
444 upvotes
Iodine wrote: Figured this would happen eventually. I just bought Life is Strange a couple of months ago during the $15 for $100 promotion. Ah well... totally worth it.

I'm not even exaggerating when I say this is probably one of my favourite games of the year... and this year has seen its share of amazing games. Not to knock on Telltales, but Life Is Strange is leaps better any of their stuff in terms of the writing, quality of the visuals, and just about everything else you can think of. It's a bargain even at its original price.
Yes, life is strange is worth it at full price. At $10 no brainer unless you don't like stuff like that.
Sr. Member
Jul 23, 2011
908 posts
714 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Nice...Life is Strange is the game I was most hoping would come on sale. Very looking forward to playing through it over Xmas break...
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 25, 2009
8977 posts
2236 upvotes
Yeah been waiting on Life is Strange, was holding out for a good sale on Steam but they only seem to knock it off by 50% of the first episode with a lower discount on the season pass. $10 for the whole shebang is the best I've seen it, guess I'm getting it for PS4.

I'm assuming it's cross-buy?
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Winkle wrote: I'm assuming it's cross-buy?
It's not, unfortunately.

I'm not sure you'd want to play this game on the PS3 if you can help it, honestly. It runs fine on the PS4, but even there it chugs occasionally (though only ever really noticeable when it's saving in the background). Nothing nearly as bad as some of the Telltale games on PS3, which had some of the worst optimization I've seen in a video game.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2703 posts
4706 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone know if Tales of the Borderlands is still coming to the Vita?

Holding off, if it still coming there.
Sr. Member
Dec 31, 2006
846 posts
474 upvotes
Kishnabe wrote: Does anyone know if Tales of the Borderlands is still coming to the Vita?

Holding off, if it still coming there.
it is supposed to telltale always waits until every episode has been released before the vita version of there games comes out
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 10, 2006
874 posts
63 upvotes
905
Thanks OP, grabbed Life is Strange. So far The Order 1866 & Life is Strange for $19 all in over the last week!
Heatware
100% BST Feedback
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2006
963 posts
84 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
do you think this will last till saturday? thats when I get my PS4

or

Can I make a PSN account and buy it without a PS4?
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 19, 2010
546 posts
230 upvotes
Guelph
christonian wrote: do you think this will last till saturday? thats when I get my PS4

or

Can I make a PSN account and buy it without a PS4?
You can make a PSN account and buy through the website. The sale ends on Saturday at 3pm EST
Sr. Member
Dec 1, 2006
963 posts
84 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
thatmatt22 wrote: You can make a PSN account and buy through the website. The sale ends on Saturday at 3pm EST
Thanks I should have it by then

Top