[OP]
Deal Addict
May 27, 2008
1342 posts
197 upvotes
Thornhill

PS4 Slim or Pro - Special ed Decal question

Hi All:

Recently I was very lucky to get the Monster Hunter World PS4 Pro Console from US:
Your text to link here...

Because I was always on the go, I have been carefully wrapping it in my backpack and lugging it around.
And of course with all the movie, scratch / scrape would show up.

My general question here is... for this console or any other that has decal on it; what kinda material is it and what should I be using to clean it?

I know on the old PS4, you can actually use wax to take off scratches, but I am really unsure about these one that has decal on it.

Thanks ahead!
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
4151 posts
519 upvotes
doesn't it ship in a protective foam? just keep that for transporting

now a less constructive feedback: lol it's just a video game console...are you worried about resale value? if you really cared about keep it pristine as a collector's item just don't bother transporting it around
Russell wrote: We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2007
1191 posts
255 upvotes
This is one of those special edition that you need to "baby" it. I wouldn't travel around with it and definitely not using that special controller :D