Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

PS4/XB1 Preorder Walking Dead Final Season $26.99, get Walking Dead Collection free

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 1:55 pm
[OP]
May 20, 2006
296 posts
437 upvotes
Edmonton

PS4/XB1 Preorder Walking Dead Final Season $26.99, get Walking Dead Collection free

Price:
If you pre-order the Walking Dead Final Season on PlayStation store or Xbox Digital Store, you will receive the Walking Dead Collection (includes Season One, Two, A New Frontier, 400 Days, and the Michonne mini-series) free. On PS4, you also get some avatars.

PS4: https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/pro ... 0000000SPB

Xbox One: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/the-w ... r94kq9jpdt
16 replies
Dec 19, 2006
494 posts
439 upvotes
That's a pretty solid deal, though by now if you haven't played the first one, you'll have missed the zeitgeist. Telltale's not quite up to the same quality they once were, so we'll see how this last season shakes out.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10705 posts
3367 upvotes
if you are an achievement hunter, the walking dead collection has a different set of achievements.

but I don't know if I can handle playing it all again.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10705 posts
3367 upvotes
screw it, I bought it, a lot of content for 26$
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4189 posts
4681 upvotes
Ottawa
Walking Dead games have had a history of going free. Telltale games in general. So I dunno. Might be better to just wait and scoop everything for free some time down the road.
Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7148 posts
6279 upvotes
M6C - Toronto
I have not played these three...should definitely do it.
A New Frontier, 400 Days, and the Michonne mini-series
With Fido Mobile!
Dec 19, 2006
494 posts
439 upvotes
Said212 wrote: I have not played these three...should definitely do it.
A New Frontier, 400 Days, and the Michonne mini-series
New Frontier is season 3, but 400 Days is a throwaway hour long thing and Michonne is kind of maligned, so take that as you will.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6297 posts
3567 upvotes
I played all of the games there and it was a good experience.

Because of that, this deal isn't as appealing to me because I already played and own them.

And with the way these episodic games work, they don't all come out at the same time so it might be best to just wait until all the episodes are out until getting this last season.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10376 posts
2181 upvotes
Aurora
trinxified wrote: I played all of the games there and it was a good experience.

Because of that, this deal isn't as appealing to me because I already played and own them.

And with the way these episodic games work, they don't all come out at the same time so it might be best to just wait until all the episodes are out until getting this last season.
Ya if you've played and don't care about trophies and achievements sure don't buy but if you want to replay and save yourself $60+ sure pre order final season as Telltale needs $$ badly..

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/06/15/f ... ues-studio
signature removed for rule violations
Dec 19, 2006
494 posts
439 upvotes
yoda12320 wrote: Ya if you've played and don't care about trophies and achievements sure don't buy but if you want to replay and save yourself $60+ sure pre order final season as Telltale needs $$ badly..

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/06/15/f ... ues-studio
That's just a lawsuit. It neither indicates they're in dire straits or even that anything in the case has progressed beyond "hey, I want to sue you."
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
The past couple of season were both kinda bad in different ways, so it's going to take a lot to pull me back in.

I keep waiting for another Telltale game to impress me the way Tales From the Borderlands did, but none have even come close (though admittedly, I haven't followed them as closely as I used to). And that engine looks more and more dated with every game, with the same performance issues that has become less and less acceptable.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1102 posts
353 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Iodine wrote: The past couple of season were both kinda bad in different ways, so it's going to take a lot to pull me back in.

I keep waiting for another Telltale game to impress me the way Tales From the Borderlands did, but none have even come close (though admittedly, I haven't followed them as closely as I used to). And that engine looks more and more dated with every game, with the same performance issues that has become less and less acceptable.
If you like the Telltale games give A Way Out a shot. You must play the entire campaign with a friend but only 1 of you has to buy the game.
My Xbox Gamertag – KY JELLO
My Bell plan: $60/mo – 5GB, 250 LD, Bell-to-Bell, CD, VM, plus unlimited texting & evenings
Feb 12, 2014
749 posts
1609 upvotes
vancouver
toronto1979 wrote: If you like the Telltale games give A Way Out a shot. You must play the entire campaign with a friend but only 1 of you has to buy the game.

until dawn is much more like a telltale game
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4189 posts
4681 upvotes
Ottawa
x1xslickx1x wrote: how long of a break between episode release dates?
Something like two months.
Final Fantasy XVI waiting room.
Dec 27, 2008
355 posts
91 upvotes
Batarang wrote: Something like two months.
Thats hectic just gonna wait till the whole season is released prolly get it cheaper then too