Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] [PS4/Xbone] YMMV Titanfall 2 $4

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 12:51 pm
Member
Jan 25, 2006
292 posts
40 upvotes
shmogt wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2018 5:51 pm
Iol ya, I checked that one last week and nothing. I checked probably 4 others in Mississauga and haven't seen it either.
i just checked one at yonge and st clair in toronto - no luck there either.
Newbie
Nov 27, 2016
97 posts
9 upvotes
Finally this showed up in my local store. Great deal for AAA game!
Member
Jan 23, 2018
245 posts
100 upvotes
GTA
tired a few $ramas in the Vaughan area no luck :-(
Zoomer 4 gb for 36$ 😃
Newbie
Jun 7, 2018
92 posts
113 upvotes
Went to 3 Dollaramas in Toronto (Galleria, Stockyards, and Lansdowne/Dupont) and no luck. I guess the GTA stores are pretty much OOS, with maybe a copy here and there.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13903 posts
4103 upvotes
Montreal
mctnguy wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 11:20 am
Open it at the cash after you pay for it, Repeat until you get a good one.
Like that'll help as there are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES - "CAN'T YOU READ POLICY?"

It's illegal but they still do it because they know Canadians are weak-willed saps and our gov't is more interested in smoking pot than enforcing consumer laws.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Member
User avatar
Oct 26, 2008
237 posts
150 upvotes
Put in my first 2 hours last night. Really great game so far. What a great deal!!
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
10824 posts
10928 upvotes
JackWhyte wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 10:08 am
Like that'll help as there are NO REFUNDS and NO EXCHANGES - "CAN'T YOU READ POLICY?"

It's illegal but they still do it because they know Canadians are weak-willed saps and our gov't is more interested in smoking pot than enforcing consumer laws.
Buddy, I like you, but don't be one of those busy-bodies complaining about stores (in both your post and sig) without a holistic perspective on their value proposition.

In Dollarama, I'm willing to pay significantly less to forgo returns, and I do just that. Dollarama has saved me significant sums and provided great value for money, I've rarely purchased something from there that I felt remorse about afterwards.

You pay bargain-basement prices, you don't get furnished with warranties and comfortable returns. It's called store variety, shop elsewhere.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 16, 2009
1062 posts
950 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 11:29 am
Buddy, I like you, but don't be one of those busy-bodies complaining about stores (in both your post and sig) without a holistic perspective on their value proposition.

In Dollarama, I'm willing to pay significantly less to forgo returns, and I do just that. Dollarama has saved me significant sums and provided great value for money, I've rarely purchased something from there that I felt remorse about afterwards.

You pay bargain-basement prices, you don't get furnished with warranties and comfortable returns. It's called store variety, shop elsewhere.
As much as I don't agree with Dolllarama's policy, and see some fault in your argument, you do bring up valid points. We have the ability to shop elsewhere, so if we have a problem we should let our feet do the walking and wallets do the talking.
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Member
Feb 16, 2013
242 posts
296 upvotes
NORTH YORK
None at the rexdale 401 Toronto location (at least I couldn't find them)
Sr. Member
Jan 11, 2002
976 posts
335 upvotes
Midland
I managed to find a copy while checking quite a few locations. I tried the first mission, its quite fun! Highly recommend it as a stocking stuffer!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13903 posts
4103 upvotes
Montreal
Air Jordan wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 11:15 am
It's a $4 gamble I'm willing to take.
And that is why they prosper.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
3143 posts
2786 upvotes
Ottawa
JackWhyte wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 11:15 am
And that is why they prosper.
I dunno, my copy of Titanfall 2 had its disc in. *
Last edited by MrDisco on Dec 27th, 2018 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: unnecessary
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14184 posts
3234 upvotes
Instead of ranting to a bunch of bargain hunters on an Internet forum, maybe you could, I dunno, file a complaint with the competition bureau or whomever enforces retail laws in this country.

PS come up with a better nickname.
Last edited by Lone_Prodigy on Dec 27th, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)