Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] [PS4/Xbone] YMMV Titanfall 2 $4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 12:51 pm
Temp. Banned
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1379 upvotes
I still haven't found a copy! Stop hoarding them Fearless!
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2790 posts
1389 upvotes
west Island MTL
Meeseeks wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 11:40 am
I still haven't found a copy! Stop hoarding them Fearless!
just fallow my steep you might find 1 that i drop on the floor
Where There is Fear There Is No Deal
Oct 19, 2007
815 posts
200 upvotes
Montreal
I'm kind of with JackWhyte. You guys really think it's unreasonneable to not want unuseable stuff when buying from Dollarama? If people don't complaint, the company has no incentive to up their game and quality will go down with time. Aren't they already one of the most profitable company in Canada anyways?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
7539 posts
2192 upvotes
Dollarama stock is down almost 40% this year. In a year, the company has lost almost half its value.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-d ... 09054.html

I don't get why people go to Dollarama expecting quality or long lasting products.
That would be like shopping for clothing at Walmart.
fjanicki wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 12:12 pm
I'm kind of with JackWhyte. You guys really think it's unreasonneable to not want unuseable stuff when buying from Dollarama? If people don't complaint, the company has no incentive to up their game and quality will go down with time. Aren't they already one of the most profitable company in Canada anyways?
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1168 posts
272 upvotes
Winnipeg
If anyone is in Mb. Or is in winnipeg, PNP games currently is having a boxing day sale and this is actually 4.00 for Ps4 and Xbox1.
So buy buy buy.
Although YMMV so call first...I would Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Oct 12, 2003
644 posts
140 upvotes
Moose Jaw
I already had the digital version but my gf did find me a copy finally in Regina yay.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1061 posts
950 upvotes
fjanicki wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 12:12 pm
That's a bit vague, 'unusable' stuff at Dollarama. I've been purchasing things from there for years, and probably get as many unusable/junk items there as any other retailer. If you shop with some intelligence, you do no worse than elsewhere. And this thread is about a video game that is really good, how does unusable junk apply here?
c'mon get happy! :cheesygri
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
10563 posts
10631 upvotes
There's surprisingly little talk about the in-game experience and user tips relating to Titanfall 2. Tangentially related, but under-represented content.
Nov 23, 2016
67 posts
33 upvotes
I guess I'll throw one in.

Play on a harder difficulty! This game is worth it. I'm terrible at shooters and I still had a great time on the 2nd hardest. Checkpoints are everywhere, so dying isn't really a problem. There are also a lot of health pickups for your titan during fights. You could probably blitz through the game in ~4 hours on something easy.... but you'll wish it was longer. I enjoyed over 10 hours in the campaign using the movement systems to blip around the battlefield trying to stay alive.
Feb 26, 2013
12 posts
7 upvotes
Burlington
Anyone find any in Burlington or Kitchener recently? Looking to grab a copy.
Dec 5, 2005
713 posts
415 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
thatmatt wrote:
Dec 28th, 2018 9:06 pm
Anyone find any in Burlington or Kitchener recently? Looking to grab a copy.
If Cambridge is close enough then the store at the delta corner of Hespeler Road and Coronation street had about 12-14 copies yesterday
Forgot to add they were all PS4 copies
Feb 26, 2013
12 posts
7 upvotes
Burlington
yyz64 wrote:
Dec 29th, 2018 11:06 am
If Cambridge is close enough then the store at the delta corner of Hespeler Road and Coronation street had about 12-14 copies yesterday
Forgot to add they were all PS4 copies
Dang, I need xbox but thanks!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2009
1159 posts
51 upvotes
Was at a geek buy n sell show this week and a guy had a stack of the game for xb1 all sealed for $15 each. :rolleyes:

Haven’t tried my PS4 copy yet thanks to my RFD game backlog...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)