Expired Hot Deals

[Dollarama] [PS4/Xbone] YMMV Titanfall 2 $4

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2019 12:51 pm
Jul 3, 2011
40 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
You’re the one calling people losers... just figured I’d point out that knife can cut both ways. If you’re asking people for dollars off the street maybe stay away from the video games ;)

I’m in this thread because it’s freaking hysterical. The game was $5 at EB yet people are still going nuts trying to hunt down a $4 copy. It’s quality entertainment.

Abdeals wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 6:47 pm
Lol, looks like I hit a personal nerve, sounds to me you're the swapper type ;)

I only visited locations right by my house and didn't even go to the places by work yet! So I'm not hunting for it all over town.

If you're not here to save money, then why are you even here?

With all the due respect, try asking for a dollar off the streets and then we'll see how much you start caring about 5 bucks.
Temp. Banned
Sep 28, 2018
625 posts
1379 upvotes
rhubbardblazes wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:03 pm
You’re the one calling people losers... just figured I’d point out that knife can cut both ways. If you’re asking people for dollars off the street maybe stay away from the video games ;)

I’m in this thread because it’s freaking hysterical. The game was $5 at EB yet people are still going nuts trying to hunt down a $4 copy. It’s quality entertainment.
You've been on this site for 8 years and this 1/36th of your contribution to these forums in that time. Try harder.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5029 posts
732 upvotes
Toronto
Damn this thread is still alive? You telling me you RFDers haven't cleaned out all Dollaramas yet? This was a solid Christmas gift/stocking stuffer.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2003
1984 posts
556 upvotes
BernardRyder wrote:
Dec 24th, 2018 11:40 am
As much as I don't agree with Dolllarama's policy, and see some fault in your argument, you do bring up valid points. We have the ability to shop elsewhere, so if we have a problem we should let our feet do the walking and wallets do the talking.
There's stuff that I bought there that broke within a week. I didn't care much. I did buy some Muscle Milk that was expired. I went back to exchange that and they had no issue.
Nov 7, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
I got one before Christmas on mer bleue in Orleans . Didn't see it at 3 other locations.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1408 posts
131 upvotes
Wicked game for the price. Don’t think I would have played it had it not been for this deal. Thanks op.

Still playing MP as well with no issues finding games. Prob mostly with RFDers lol
Jun 7, 2018
94 posts
116 upvotes
rhubbardblazes wrote:

Looks like I did hit a nerve after all.

Stick to video games for entertainment as making a point isn't your forte. Also don't get ruslted so easily either if you do gett some 'entertainment' ;)
Last edited by Abdeals on Jan 7th, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3645 posts
784 upvotes
chandans wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:45 pm
Wicked game for the price. Don’t think I would have played it had it not been for this deal. Thanks op.

Still playing MP as well with no issues finding games. Prob mostly with RFDers lol
Same for me, even if it was $5 at EB games, I wouldn’t have given it a second look. It’s because of the hype of the thread that I bought the game. Glad I did because it was really fun.
Oct 28, 2017
66 posts
46 upvotes
glover78 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 1:24 pm
Damn this thread is still alive? You telling me you RFDers haven't cleaned out all Dollaramas yet? This was a solid Christmas gift/stocking stuffer.
Still going because it's a solid game at a crazy price.

I'm near various Dollarama's daily, so I pop in for gum, Rock Stars and the odd thing here & there. Checking stock to help others is just something I do in case there is the odd chance someone STILL hasn't got a copy or 10 lmao.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
6803 posts
1453 upvotes
T dot 6
rhubbardblazes wrote:
The game was $5 at EB yet people are still going nuts trying to hunt down a $4 copy.
That's 20% more!
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1564 posts
244 upvotes
Vaughan
Glad this thread popped back up. I just finished the campaign yesterday and really enjoyed it. Missed a loadout so I may go back at some point just to get that.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2007
4999 posts
1225 upvotes
Toronto
d_source wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 2:55 pm
Glad this thread popped back up. I just finished the campaign yesterday and really enjoyed it. Missed a loadout so I may go back at some point just to get that.
not worth $4 eh
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1564 posts
244 upvotes
Vaughan
ez_86 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2019 3:08 pm
not worth $4 eh
I don't get your comment. I assume sarcasm here as yes this was a great game and def worth $4.
Nov 11, 2012
108 posts
65 upvotes
Picked up a second copy for myself at the Major Mackenzie and Dufferin location. 6 or 7 xbox copies, no ps4 copies left.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1432 posts
1016 upvotes
Like 10 xb1 copies @ heartland Dollarama ( the one beside bestbuy) , zero copies of PS4