• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2018 2:59 pm
Tags:
Aug 9, 2005
756 posts
272 upvotes
bxm701 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2018 2:12 pm
I am in the same boat as you and I have PS Plus...
Well, I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one. I did make a purchase just a couple weeks ago, so you'd think they'd be giving codes to active customers... or maybe they're sending them to those who haven't bought in a while?
In any case, it's a pretty douche move if they are targeting these codes; don't they know people will find out about them?
I don't downvote. Why? Karma.
Mar 7, 2011
491 posts
178 upvotes
Montreal
dokechi wrote:
Mar 25th, 2018 9:27 pm
Well, I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one. I did make a purchase just a couple weeks ago, so you'd think they'd be giving codes to active customers... or maybe they're sending them to those who haven't bought in a while?
In any case, it's a pretty douche move if they are targeting these codes; don't they know people will find out about them?
Do you get the Wednesday or Friday email? If you don't, that's why you're not getting the code. Signing up seems to be tricky, you can check on Sony's site at account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. Login using your PSN account and got to Notification Preferences under Account. Both checkbox should be checked. I've seen people say it didn't change a thing or that they were already checked. You can always try to live chat with Sony to see if you can get signed up to those emails.
May 30, 2011
781 posts
1064 upvotes
Heythumb88 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2018 5:19 am
If you're willing to throw it my way, that would be awesome!
Sorry, code is gone.
Mar 25, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
If anyone happens to have an extra code, I missed the email and the MLB deal going around but would really like to utilize it with the sales available at the moment. Thank you very much for the opportunity :3
Dec 28, 2010
11 posts
13 upvotes
Edmonton
Code was taken
Last edited by BMWXI on Mar 26th, 2018 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 2, 2006
794 posts
246 upvotes
Mississauga
Kageneko622 wrote:
Mar 26th, 2018 12:05 am
If anyone happens to have an extra code, I missed the email and the MLB deal going around but would really like to utilize it with the sales available at the moment. Thank you very much for the opportunity :3
What mlb deal?
Mar 25, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
babybudha wrote:
Mar 26th, 2018 1:34 am
What mlb deal?
There was a promotion(quest) if you watched the new MLB: The Show Trailer you would receive another 20% off coupon!
Aug 23, 2017
31 posts
19 upvotes
I could use a code too if someone has one to spare, thanks. PM me.
Dec 2, 2007
951 posts
60 upvotes
Saskatchewan
merciscool wrote:
Mar 25th, 2018 4:50 pm
Hi I never get the newsletters and I was unable to claim one for the MLB promo on my phone for some reason, so if anyone could share one they're not using I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Please PM me if you have a spare! Looking to buy from the sale that ends tomorrow.
May 18, 2006
872 posts
313 upvotes
dbuudz wrote:
Mar 25th, 2018 1:49 pm
I never got emails for years, but found out you have to go into your account settings and turn on "receive promotions from playstation" or something like that. Then they will send out promotional emails, you scroll to the bottom and it should say "take a moment to rate this email." Hit "excellent" (not sure if it matters) and after a week or so you will begin getting the discount codes through email. Cheers.
Where? On the web? Through a PS4?

I get emails now about games but never discount codes.
Jan 26, 2012
157 posts
206 upvotes
Quebec
Please PM if you're not using your code. Would be greatly appreciated!