[Playstation] PSN codes 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2018 2:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1911 posts
169 upvotes
Does anyone know where to apply the code when purchasing a pre-order?
Sep 27, 2010
64 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
supremekai wrote: Thanks, bought DJMax Respect =D
They released NA version? Nice! I bit the bullet and bought online on PSN HongKong. Too bad the next DLC won't be out for awhile :(
Jul 31, 2017
29 posts
24 upvotes
Just a heads up guys, I just checked and I got my weekly update newsletter from Playstation about 10 hours ago and it featured another and DIFFERENT 20% off code for the store. It says 'Just for You' in the offer so I'm not sure if it's conditional or something that's universal. Make sure you check your emails!! Image
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1673 posts
321 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP. Got my code. Hopefully there is a flash sale this weekend as I don't recall there being one in March. Otherwise I will wait until next Tuesday to see what new items go on sale as that is still within the window.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1409 posts
2599 upvotes
d_source wrote: Thanks OP. Got my code. Hopefully there is a flash sale this weekend as I don't recall there being one in March. Otherwise I will wait until next Tuesday to see what new items go on sale as that is still within the window.
The flash sale just happened 2 weeks ago. You didn't miss much.

The Great Indoors had better sales imo, which is running for 2 weeks.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1409 posts
2599 upvotes
KeusGod wrote: Can this be used to buy 12 months PSN access?
Not valid on subscriptions, ps now, or preorders.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3812 posts
2411 upvotes
Toronto and London
G77 wrote: Got both codes and nothing to spend them on..... Don't work on preorders either right?
You can wait for games to release like far cry which releases before code expires.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
3937 posts
679 upvotes
Windsor
RiftOfChaos wrote: You can wait for games to release like far cry which releases before code expires.
Still have Far Cry 4 in my ridiculously long backlog from a sale!
Dec 11, 2010
830 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
G77 wrote: Still have Far Cry 4 in my ridiculously long backlog from a sale!
well it won't hurt to add another one in the long backlog lol
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1401 posts
1251 upvotes
Whitby
Angultra wrote: Nice, thanks. Fyi, you need to scroll down a bit for the 20% off video.

Reward
20% off one transaction made at PlayStation™ Store. Code valid through March 31st, 2018. Some Exclusions Apply.
Watch the "MLB The Show 18 – Aaron Judge Studio Tour
>>

Feel like such a newb. Reading helps!!!

Thanks.

Then code.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
4052 posts
2379 upvotes
KC108 wrote: So I have this and the MLB one now. Codes galore.
kooltilltheen wrote: This looks like a global (or atleast North American) sale as I've got a 20% coupon in both my USA and Canada account newsletters (its usually one or the other). Then there's also the MLB 20% coupon

Too bad I can't stack them...may have used it on Burnout Paradise but not at the currently absurd price

If anybody wants my coupons, just PM me

What day do you get the email for the 20% MLB the show code what was the title of that email ? I got the other code in email on Wednesday march 21 weekly PlayStation report about God of war
Apr 22, 2010
527 posts
112 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I FINALLY GOT ONE OF THESE HOLY CODES!!! SHUUUUUUUUUUUUU