[Playstation] PSN codes 20% off

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2018 2:59 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1652 posts
3398 upvotes
DimsumDeals wrote: hoe come i dont get these emails>?
You don't need the email for this. at the site live.playstation.com you can just get your code by watching the video.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6469 posts
1113 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Confirm I got this. Not gonna bother with the MLB one since it's basically the same.
There's a sucker born every minute.
[OP]
Oct 11, 2013
539 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
d_source wrote: Thanks OP. Got my code. Hopefully there is a flash sale this weekend as I don't recall there being one in March. Otherwise I will wait until next Tuesday to see what new items go on sale as that is still within the window.
There was a flash sale in the second week of March which is weird cause it's usually every 3rd week we get. Flash sale. Hopefully we get another one tomorrow
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1671 posts
311 upvotes
Halifax
No flash sale for you! Also never buy stuff in the first week of a 2 weeek sale because they spit out 20% codes up the ying yang in the 2nd week!
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
1903 posts
546 upvotes
Scarborough
kh40sth30ry wrote: They released NA version? Nice! I bit the bullet and bought online on PSN HongKong. Too bad the next DLC won't be out for awhile :(
Just came out 2 weeks ago.
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Dec 14, 2015
36 posts
29 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Hartia0 wrote: You don't need the email for this. at the site live.playstation.com you can just get your code by watching the video.
There's 2 codes:
1 - MLB The Show 2018 reward thing on live.playstation.com valid through March 31st
2 - Playstation weekly update e-mail valid until March 30, 11:59 PT.
Aug 31, 2015
436 posts
89 upvotes
Concord, ON
Whats the link to sign up for the newsletter for future 20% codes? I never get these emails but no idea if I ever signed up or not.
Aug 21, 2013
173 posts
95 upvotes
Sweet, if there's any game that deserves a buy, it's MLB The Show, those boys and girls put in a great effort. Putting that 20% discount to good use there.

Unlike that EA NHL team, what a joke. The Show only has one platform to sell their game on, NHL has two and they still put the same game out year after year.
Dec 14, 2015
36 posts
29 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
LeafsFan30 wrote: Whats the link to sign up for the newsletter for future 20% codes? I never get these emails but no idea if I ever signed up or not.
As far as I can tell, if you go to Account Settings on the Playstation Store page, you'll have Account Management page pop up where you can go to Notification Preferences and opt in to marketing e-mails.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1652 posts
3398 upvotes
LeafsFan30 wrote: Whats the link to sign up for the newsletter for future 20% codes? I never get these emails but no idea if I ever signed up or not.
technically sonyentertainmentnetwork.com is where you opt in to marketing emails. But its because of this, that some are getting the emails some are not. By default they are checked when you sign up. but if you ever turned it off, and tried to check them again, it stops working.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1319 posts
704 upvotes
Burnaby
witenite wrote: What day do you get the email for the 20% MLB the show code what was the title of that email ? I got the other code in email on Wednesday march 21 weekly PlayStation report about God of war
I never got an email from the MLB code - that code comes from watching the video