Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

PSN The Game Awards Sale. Battlefield 5 $47.99 and more!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 12:11 am
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6081 posts
7107 upvotes
Whitby
Must resist. Backlog too big. Already have many of those games.......... fight it.. man fight it. lol
Good deals tho.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2308 posts
1067 upvotes
Toronto
Kinata wrote: Deluxe edition
Super edition
Premium edition
Gold edition
Advanced edition

It makes me sick that this is the state that video games are in now.
I understand games with two different editions, especially those that include a season pass in their "premium" edition. But I feel it gets convoluted when some AAA games launch with three or more editions.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
If you miss this sale, there's always boxing day in a few weeks. Some good prices but nothing particularly stands out as must haves.

SF V for $8 and Rainbow Six for $15 seem like great entry prices for games you've always wanted to try but would never spend the time/money to really get invested in.
Oct 13, 2012
106 posts
46 upvotes
Calgary, AB
fudge_u wrote: What's RDRD? Red Dead Redemption Deux?
Red Dead Re Demption
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
4234 posts
1962 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Curious to see how many ways people will interpret RDRD... lol.
On reddit they used RDRD2 i kept reading it as R2D2 for some odd reason
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10270 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
sixb0nes wrote: I wish they would bargain bin No Man's Sky so I can finally try it :)
If you can find a used copy at an EB Games last I remember they were like $19.99 or $14.99. "Next" was a free title update so there's absolutely no reason to pay the PSN price.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
I've been eyeing Resident Evil 7 for YEARS now. Pretty much one of the last big games I'm missing. Historic low for regular and gold edition.
Nov 30, 2009
491 posts
219 upvotes
I was sure Astro Bot and Tetris Effect would go on sale...

Wrong!
Jul 24, 2011
331 posts
86 upvotes
Bradford
Considering Monster Hunter World...but I think i'll wait for a $30 physical copy sale.
Jul 9, 2009
150 posts
91 upvotes
Cornwall
KIDAVENGER wrote: I was sure Astro Bot and Tetris Effect would go on sale...

Wrong!
I'm hoping the upcoming holiday sale will have Astrobot on sale as well as Beat Saber.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1975 posts
1197 upvotes
Narkham
If anyone is looking for a tactical FPS check out Rainbow Six Siege. Game is from 2015, but has constant updates and FREE new content. Huge learning curve to the game = tons of satisfaction. $14.99 can't go wrong.. debating if I should get the digital copy myself.
RFD: Rarely Finding Discounts on things I actually need
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Gonna use my 20% code with this. Anybody know the max cart check out? Also Any point of getting deluxe versions of the game(s) share wise?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14334 posts
15669 upvotes
Oil Country
Dred wrote: Gonna use my 20% code with this. Anybody know the max cart check out? Also Any point of getting deluxe versions of the game(s) share wise?
Woah... where'd you get that from?

With BFV Deluxe Edition, you get more skins, assignments, etc. I traded in my physical copy, and bought the Deluxe Edition from the PS Store.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)