Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Sony Online Entertainment

PSN The Game Awards Sale. Battlefield 5 $47.99 and more!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 12:11 am
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2010
2210 posts
696 upvotes
Edmonton
Kinata wrote: Deluxe edition
Super edition
Premium edition
Gold edition
Advanced edition

It makes me sick that this is the state that video games are in now.
The crazy thing ... from what I can tell ... is that the Gold Edition contains more content than the Advanced addition even though it costs almost half the price (when not on sale). ??????????????

Gold: $70 ---- $21 on sale
Advanced: $110 --- $33 on sale

Jul 20, 2018
527 posts
475 upvotes
fudge_u wrote: Woah... where'd you get that from?

With BFV Deluxe Edition, you get more skins, assignments, etc. I traded in my physical copy, and bought the Deluxe Edition from the PS Store.
Ps4 spiderman bundle that ebgames had on sale a few weeks ago had a 20% coupon in it
Aug 27, 2015
135 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Can i buy game before buy the ps4? I miss the BF deal, and i really want the skyrim 40% off now.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
14335 posts
15675 upvotes
Oil Country
TURNIPtheBEET wrote: Ps4 spiderman bundle that ebgames had on sale a few weeks ago had a 20% coupon in it
Damn... that's pretty sweet. Bought the limited edition GoW PS4 Pro bundle, and people in the US were reporting they received a 20% off coupon in their bundles, while us Canadians didn't. I guess people that scored a PS4 Spider-Man bundle, lucked out.
Mar 19, 2015
497 posts
872 upvotes
scorpionx23x wrote: Can i buy game before buy the ps4? I miss the BF deal, and i really want the skyrim 40% off now.
Yep! Just make an account on their store page.Link.

Then buy whatever you want and then sign in with that same account when you boot up your PS4. Enjoy!
Aug 27, 2015
135 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Nypheral wrote: Yep! Just make an account on their store page.Link.

Then buy whatever you want and then sign in with that same account when you boot up your PS4. Enjoy!
Does this psn deal come back in Boxing day again?
Mar 19, 2015
497 posts
872 upvotes
scorpionx23x wrote: Does this psn deal come back in Boxing day again?
They usually have some sales in the weeks leading up to Christmas if I recall correctly.
Nov 17, 2014
596 posts
608 upvotes
QC
halcyon wrote: If you miss this sale, there's always boxing day in a few weeks. Some good prices but nothing particularly stands out as must haves.

SF V for $8 and Rainbow Six for $15 seem like great entry prices for games you've always wanted to try but would never spend the time/money to really get invested in.
Are those games worth it?
Heard SFV was a mess and arcade version was better (which is NOT 8 bucks)
Rainbow six siege has a shitty singleplayer and since i'm not an multi kind of guy...
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Got a 20% code . Games I’m considering are as follows probably the deluxe versions, unless someone convinced me otherwise...
Black ops 4
Red dead 2
Starlink
Tomb Raider (new one)
Assassins creed Odyssey (though might wait on this one cause it made by Ubisoft cost should drop fairly rapidly)

Think you can load up cart to $300 to maximize discount...
Mar 20, 2009
511 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
Dred wrote: Got a 20% code . Games I’m considering are as follows probably the deluxe versions, unless someone convinced me otherwise...
Black ops 4
Red dead 2
Starlink
Tomb Raider (new one)
Assassins creed Odyssey (though might wait on this one cause it made by Ubisoft cost should drop fairly rapidly)

Think you can load up cart to $300 to maximize discount...
If I were you, I’d probably just stick to black ops 4 and rdr 2. I can’t comment on the value of the premium versions. The other single player games don't seem to be as good as rdr 2 and rdr 2 is long. By the time you’re done with rdr2 and got your fill of black ops, the other games may be cheaper or you may have another 20% code or there may be something in feb/March that you want instead.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the input jsadams. With the premium versions of bo4 and RDR2 my cart balance is $260.98 looking to check out with $300 to max the 20%off..unfortunately most ofother titles of interest are $39.99 putting me over the $300 cart cap by 97 cents grr. Suggestions anyone?
Deal Addict
May 26, 2007
1390 posts
881 upvotes
Kinata wrote: Deluxe edition
Super edition
Premium edition
Gold edition
Advanced edition

It makes me sick that this is the state that video games are in now.
Buy the bargain bin editions. Thats what I do they seem to be best.
Feb 3, 2013
267 posts
40 upvotes
NORTH YORK
anyone getting Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition?
Really having a hard time deciding on it..
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
jkim89 wrote: anyone getting Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition?
Really having a hard time deciding on it..
Get it. Fantastic game!
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
If you want a physical version of far cry 5, and don't mind buying used. It's on sale for 44.99 used on ebgames. But until midnight tonight, you get double edge bonus on platinum and onyx. So if you have onyx, it will be 31.99 for the game, and you have a physical copy now. Then if you beat the game or just hate it... Trade it back in or sell it (you can't do this with digital so there's the physical advantage)

Expired, still 44.99 though minus edge normal discount
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2409 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Decided how to use my %20 off code. Cart total before discount was $299.25 . After discount total was $239.40 After discount prices where follows:

Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4 - Digital Deluxe (Full Game and Add-On Content) $93.59
Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition (Full Game and Add-On Content) $69.59
Assassin's Creed® Odyssey Gold Edition (Full Game) $67.59
Kona VR Bundle (Full Game and Add-On Content)
$8.63

Total $239.40