Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN

Holiday Sale - Week 5 (Dead, Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 11:16 am
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
No, Tetris Effect hasn't been on sale. It just came out in November though. I think I'll pick it up if it goes below $30.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
G77 wrote: It hasn't been on sale yet though right?

I'm waiting on this and Astrobot
I was too until I caved and played both, which are incredible. Selling Tetris for $45 in Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
9113 posts
2403 upvotes
Uncharted fan here, is The Lost Legacy worth the $15?
"God's in His heaven. All's right with the world." - Robert Browning (1812-1889)
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12064 upvotes
Toronto
Gotta love the 5 week holidays.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1959 posts
424 upvotes
Halifax
With no 20% coupon I'm only willing to get the Jurassic World Dino explosion goal celebration DLC for Rocket League at 1.50
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Jan 27, 2007
16 posts
5 upvotes
Sudbury
I regret not jumping on some of the Black Friday deals. Hopefully the final week is better.
Jul 9, 2009
150 posts
91 upvotes
Cornwall
Dropkick_jon wrote: I regret not jumping on some of the Black Friday deals. Hopefully the final week is better.
This IS the final week. If you don't see any thing you like now, you're SOOL!

I had hoped for a strong finish, but I'm not sure they added anything for the final week.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
3057 posts
1504 upvotes
whoa-albert wrote: No, Tetris Effect hasn't been on sale. It just came out in November though. I think I'll pick it up if it goes below $30.
After watching a friend play through some of it, I completely agree, it's a great game, but $53 is too much. When you're playing you don't even notice all the cool stuff anyway, it was only when I was playing my friend was like "whoa that part is cool" he'd played about 30 hours too.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Angultra wrote: Gotta love the 5 week holidays.
Hah yeah I was actually laughing to myself about this on Tuesday. Nothing like a "Holiday Sale" that ends mid-January.
Jan 11, 2019
238 posts
336 upvotes
Hey guys, I just bought a PS4 Pro, after being a PC gamer for basically my whole life, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to games to buy during this sale (huge thanks to sixb0nes for compiling that list btw!).

I don't really know PS4 titles, and there's wayyy too many in this list to go through each one individually, so I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I'm looking for games that have a high replayability value (like racing games, gta-style games, etc.), or just games that are worth their price pretty much. Would greatly appreciate it, as I want to take advantage of this huge sale!

EDIT: Also, since I got the PS4 Pro, feel free to suggest games that have enhanced 4K graphics etc.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
2561 posts
1777 upvotes
^ Definitely pick up GTA V then since it's only $18.
For a racer, you should look into Wipeout or Burnout Paradise (if you haven't played it on PC) since they're both like $8 each.
Those are probably best bang for buck games.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
Winkle wrote: Uncharted fan here, is The Lost Legacy worth the $15?
Most definitely! It was definitely weird not playing as Nathan but the story was just as exciting and memorable. Solid set pieces and puzzles. Nothing groundbreaking.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
xqcftwx wrote: Hey guys, I just bought a PS4 Pro, after being a PC gamer for basically my whole life, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to games to buy during this sale (huge thanks to sixb0nes for compiling that list btw!).

I don't really know PS4 titles, and there's wayyy too many in this list to go through each one individually, so I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. I'm looking for games that have a high replayability value (like racing games, gta-style games, etc.), or just games that are worth their price pretty much. Would greatly appreciate it, as I want to take advantage of this huge sale!

EDIT: Also, since I got the PS4 Pro, feel free to suggest games that have enhanced 4K graphics etc.
Can try going through the ps4 exclusive section and see what's on sale.

My recommendations: The Last of Us, lost legacy, burnout paradise, Wipeout omega, uncharted colleciton/4... Bloodborne if you like hard games or feel sadistic...

I don't know if these are currently on sale but horizon zero dawn is a must have in my opinion for hdr/4k and just a ridiculously good game for $15-20...

Unfortunately a lot have come off sale but you can easily wait for things like Spiderman and God of War. And those are just the exclusives.
Last edited by halcyon on Jan 13th, 2019 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
11822 posts
5908 upvotes
xqcftwx wrote: Hey guys, I just bought a PS4 Pro, after being a PC gamer for basically my whole life, and I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions as to games to buy during this sale (huge thanks to sixb0nes for compiling that list btw!).

Recommendations:

The Last of Us Remastered.

If you like the recent Tomb Raider games, Uncharted does it better.

Uncharted Collection (1-3). Start playing from 2 since it is a major improvement over 1. Probably the biggest improvement a sequel has ever had.
Uncharted 4
Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Bloodborne Complete Edition
Grand Theft Auto V, unless you already have it on PC.
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
Until Dawn

Oct 1, 2007
161 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto

XFactor11 wrote: Recommendations:

The Last of Us Remastered.

If you like the recent Tomb Raider games, Uncharted does it better.

Uncharted Collection (1-3). Start playing from 2 since it is a major improvement over 1. Probably the biggest improvement a sequel has ever had.
Uncharted 4
Uncharted The Lost Legacy

Bloodborne Complete Edition
Grand Theft Auto V, unless you already have it on PC.
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition
Until Dawn

I'd recommend buying Bloodborne and the Old Hunter's DLC separately because they're both $7.99 whereas the complete edition is $18.79. Save a few bucks. Not sure what the PS+ prices are so I may be speaking out of turn.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2012
1062 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
ph00p wrote: After watching a friend play through some of it, I completely agree, it's a great game, but $53 is too much. When you're playing you don't even notice all the cool stuff anyway, it was only when I was playing my friend was like "whoa that part is cool" he'd played about 30 hours too.
I agree, Tetris Effect just isn't worth the $53 digital or $50 disc. I would recommend buying the disc from EB games if you are a platinum member, playing it within 7 days (takes a couple hours to beat) and then trading it for Astro Bot.

I have beat both and found them both to be excellent.
Oct 26, 2009
80 posts
110 upvotes
NL
Another vote for Bloodborne, I bought my PSpro to play God of War but found myself putting easily 3-4x more game time in Bloodborne :)
That said it can be a bit of an acquired taste, and not everyone will like it. PS pro bonus, more consistent framerate with next to no dip <30.
If you get it, be sure to also grab the DLC too! It's well worth the money, seeing how much content you get.