Expired Hot Deals

[PSN] Konami Collections PS4 (Castlevania, Contra, Arcade Classics) - $6.74 each

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 5:22 pm
[OP]
Nov 22, 2004
564 posts
1425 upvotes

Konami Collections PS4 (Castlevania, Contra, Arcade Classics) - $6.74 each

Deal Link:
Price:
$6.74
Savings:
75%
Expiry:
July 9, 2020
Retailer:
PSN
Last edited by mwatcher on Jun 25th, 2020 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
PSN: mwatcher
XBL: LionChi
17 replies
Mar 1, 2018
37 posts
36 upvotes
Thanks a lot ! Would have missed Castlevania SOTN , been wanting to play it for months !
Jan 31, 2008
271 posts
181 upvotes
Etobicoke
Excellent deals on some excellent collections.
Mar 30, 2008
341 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
SotN, here i come.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1962 posts
489 upvotes
These prices are great, but it scares me as I have seen this pattern before.

Publishers drop prices to entice sales only to have the game go on ps plus in next few months.

Anyone else see this happening here?
Mar 30, 2008
341 posts
443 upvotes
Toronto
Raimond wrote: These prices are great, but it scares me as I have seen this pattern before.

Publishers drop prices to entice sales only to have the game go on ps plus in next few months.

Anyone else see this happening here?
Yeah I've been burn a few times before. The most recent was Detroit: Become Human - AAA game, one year old. You just can't predict things like this. For $6 I'll take a chance.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
2124 posts
1074 upvotes
Man I have these Castlevania games scattered across different emulators & systems. I'm thinking it's worth the $13 to have them all consolidated (and a couple new ones) on my ps4.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2004
564 posts
1425 upvotes
chunky1687 wrote: Do we need PSN subscription to play them ?
Nope, PS Plus isn’t required.
Oct 16, 2005
490 posts
27 upvotes
Buying Castlevania for sure. But soooooo tempted to buy the other 2!
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2792 posts
4465 upvotes
London, Ontario
I don't know if you know, OP, but if you want to make your posts cleaner you can copy the link then highlight all the words of a title of a game and then click the link button and then paste the link within the words. It's not a huge deal on your post as you only have a few titles, but man this would so help some other posters who have tons of links in their posts which look super messy. Thanks for the deal though.
[OP]
Nov 22, 2004
564 posts
1425 upvotes
SoldierZeroB wrote: I don't know if you know, OP, but if you want to make your posts cleaner you can copy the link then highlight all the words of a title of a game and then click the link button and then paste the link within the words. It's not a huge deal on your post as you only have a few titles, but man this would so help some other posters who have tons of links in their posts which look super messy. Thanks for the deal though.
Done, thanks.