Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PsN

PSN weekly sale! - Batman Games

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2017 12:25 pm
Tags:
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes

PSN weekly sale! - Batman Games

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 20, 2017
Retailer:
PsN
This weeks PSN sale features a BATMAN sale.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... HSALEGAMEG

Some example titles:
Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 $14.99
Batman: Arkham Knight season pass PS4 $9.99
Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham PS4 $8.99
Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Editiohn PS4 $22.49
Various skins, etc.

Other notables like the new tomb raider and steep (again).

Was hoping for RE7 with SP for like 15-20% off.
Last edited by MTommy on Mar 14th, 2017 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1597 posts
4147 upvotes
You know, there was a dude a week or so ago who was spamming the video game section with troll posts. He got the ban hammer and now you show up. Hmmm.....
"They're waiting for you Gordon...in the Test Chamber."
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
If you're going to post about a sale, how about a bit more information such as what is on sale, what price, etc.

I mean you couldn't even be bothered to post a link to the sale!
Dec 4, 2013
257 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Why so much hate? Batman Arkham series is one of the best comics to video games ever made. Batman arkham knight premium edition for 22.49 is a steal.
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes
sab1123 wrote: Why so much hate? Batman Arkham series is one of the best comics to video games ever made. Batman arkham knight premium edition for 22.49 is a steal.
Surely they are hating me and my post and not the games on sale.

Some pretty solid deals in there most definitely. I'll likely pick up arkham knight.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6859 upvotes
Ottawa
sab1123 wrote: Why so much hate? Batman Arkham series is one of the best comics to video games ever made. Batman arkham knight premium edition for 22.49 is a steal.
I believe the "hate" is directed at the OP who provided no details of the sale, or even a link.

Is it that hard to https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... HSALEGAMEG add one?
Jul 7, 2011
476 posts
198 upvotes
Would this be the lowest the original games gone on sale ?
Dec 4, 2013
257 posts
229 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tbernie wrote: Would this be the lowest the original games gone on sale ?
Yes, and before you needed plus for extra discounts which you don't need now.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
It's a really good sale, especially since they're breaking out all the DLCs individually and selling them at a deep discount. Good deal for those that only bought the core game and don't want to spend $20~ on mostly cosmetics and challenge rooms.
Oct 22, 2016
65 posts
24 upvotes
Iodine wrote: It's a really good sale, especially since they're breaking out all the DLCs individually and selling them at a deep discount. Good deal for those that only bought the core game and don't want to spend $20~ on mostly cosmetics and challenge rooms.
Season Pass is selling for $9.99 and should include all DLCs and skins.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... SONPASS000
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
Iodine wrote: It's a really good sale, especially since they're breaking out all the DLCs individually and selling them at a deep discount. Good deal for those that only bought the core game and don't want to spend $20~ on mostly cosmetics and challenge rooms.
Season pass also includes the story DLCs and "Most Wanted" missions (I think that's what it was called). Either way, all of that is worth $10 as they're all ok (don't expect Witcher levels of epic DLC)
May 21, 2013
106 posts
145 upvotes
London
Was hoping the VR experience was part of this! I want to get it but I don't give a hoot about Batman so I'm not paying the full price for it. Lots of good prices there though if you missed any of these titles.
Feb 2, 2013
464 posts
449 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
I thought for sure the Telltale Batman game would be on sale since it was just on sale on Steam the other day, but nope! Just the older stuff.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7410 posts
6687 upvotes
Toronto
I never post Playstation or PS+ deals anymore. Not worth the notifications, lol. Thanks for sharing! Batman Arkham Knight is one of my favorite PS4 games.
Koodo Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
7009 posts
6859 upvotes
Ottawa
PotatoHeads wrote: It was already provided above. Details were provided. It's a batman sale, if you like batman go buy.

If not I guess come here to cry.
I know it was already posted above, someone else posted it for you. You have now added it to your original post, good job. Calm down, relax, and take some constructive criticism. I didn't even say I agreed with the reactions, geez.
Jun 18, 2015
360 posts
337 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
all this bickering and still no list of what's on sale for us folks who can't access the PS site from work

i'm disappointed in you, rfd.
Penalty Box
Mar 12, 2017
12 posts
12 upvotes
Said212 wrote: I never post Playstation or PS+ deals anymore. Not worth the notifications, lol. Thanks for sharing! Batman Arkham Knight is one of my favorite PS4 games.
Thanks friend!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
superlight wrote: Season Pass is selling for $9.99 and should include all DLCs and skins.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/ ... SONPASS000
Yeah, sorry, I was too busy to check the price. The point I was trying to make is you don't need to buy the parts you don't need anymore, which is something people complained about in the past, as much of it are just skins and maps. These types of sales on individual DLCs don't happen nearly as often as I would like.

$9.99 for everything is a great price though. FAR better than the original $45 they were asking for the season pass.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)