PSVR - EVE Valkyrie (Incl. Founder's Pack) 39.99$

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2017 4:06 pm
8 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3187 posts
1873 upvotes
If you haven't played this for your VR, I highly recommend. I bought a Hotas flight stick just to play and I love it.

Bought it used for $30 but that was a lucky score. Would have preffered digital for VR. Less annoying when I want to change games in a play session.
Nov 13, 2016
445 posts
222 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Btw, anybody know if any PSVR games are slated to come out later this year? Pretty thin lineup so far (seeing how many of them are just demos showing off the potential of this). Pretty disappointed with the offering of games for this device, and the amount it cost to get it.

Should I hold onto it, or sell it?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2663 posts
854 upvotes
Chatham
How is Gunjack?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1933 posts
413 upvotes
Halifax
This sale better not end before the 26th of April like all the other times this game got discounted and they messed up the price or ended sale early

Atleast the physical is on sale for cheaper at $30.
Last edited by shsiddiq on Apr 6th, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
RIP E3 30% off pre order games 2011-2019 :twisted:
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3187 posts
1873 upvotes
tonedcarrot wrote: Thanks OP.

Btw, anybody know if any PSVR games are slated to come out later this year? Pretty thin lineup so far (seeing how many of them are just demos showing off the potential of this). Pretty disappointed with the offering of games for this device, and the amount it cost to get it.

Should I hold onto it, or sell it?
Farpoint is the big one that should be really good. The gun controller is supposed to be excellent.

Ace Combat 7 also.

VR is fun but not for extended play in my mind. A two hour session is tops for me. I did 4 hours straight one night in Dirt Rally. Time flew by playing online. I won't play that long again!

As for if its worth it, Im not sure what kind of game you were hoping for.

Things like cockpit racing/flying will be the norm. Other adventure puzzle games, and possibly the shooters with this gun.

But if something like RE7 didn't convince you top end games can be made in VR, then yeah... I would sell it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6681 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Tibbs wrote: How is Gunjack?
Very nice graphically.
It's single-player orientated unlike Eve which is 99% multiplayer, similar to Star Wars Battlefront.
If you enjoy a stationary arcade shooter then you can't go wrong for only $5.39....think of it as a modern day Galaga type of game.
Very comfortable game, even for newbies to VR or those who suffer from motion sickness.

Eve is the complete opposite of Gunjack.
You must have your VR legs, otherwise you'll be emptying your stomach.
$40 vs $5'ish.
Multiplayer focused, aside from a very small wave-shooter type of minigame which you can play aside from the main competitive online game.

I'd love to pickup Eve, but really have no interest in any more online-only games.
Once the servers shut down, the game is pretty much dead.
Nov 13, 2016
445 posts
222 upvotes
wait so eve is mostly online? not a big fan of online gaming myself. are there any single missions or campaign/story?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3187 posts
1873 upvotes
tonedcarrot wrote: wait so eve is mostly online? not a big fan of online gaming myself. are there any single missions or campaign/story?
There are some little things you can do. But at its heart its a pvp space shooter.

No real campaign to speak of. Some tutorial style things and some background story stuff.

But no, no real campaign. If you aren't into multiplayer then definately not worth your time.