Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PSN

Ubisoft Publisher Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2019 9:03 am
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
bigmackKFT wrote: Far Cry 3 is still at 39.99 -_- ( this was the best far cry they made IMO)
Agreed, but I still think this is going to be a PS Plus freebie somewhere down the road.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Far Cry III Classic Edition is on for $17.99...?

And I doubt it'll be PS Plus. I don't think they've ever given away a Far Cry game in North America and Ubisoft already gave out copies to everyone who bought the Gold Edition or Season Pass for FC5.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
Far Cry 5 Gold Edition and the Far Cry 5 season pass both come with Far Cry 3 Classic Edition in case you guys/gals were planning to pick that up anyway. It's a sweet bonus!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
The FC5 DLC is kinda stanky though (only the first one, Hours of Darkness is any good).

It's only $2.81 extra to get the Gold Edition vs buying FC5 and FC3 Classic separately but I wouldn't even argue it's worth it.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
chemicalxv wrote: And I doubt it'll be PS Plus. I don't think they've ever given away a Far Cry game in North America
They gave away FarCry 2 and then gave away FarCry 3 Blood Dragon, and would have given away Far Cry 3 also if they hadn't already given it to the UK, and later decided to adopt a uniform set of games for both regions.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
JackWhyte wrote: They gave away FarCry 2 and then gave away FarCry 3 Blood Dragon, and would have given away Far Cry 3 also if they hadn't already given it to the UK, and later decided to adopt a uniform set of games for both regions.
Which really means nothing as to whether they'd put FC3 Classic on PS+. Far Cry 2 was given away as a one-week promo for subscribers 7 years ago before PS+ was even mandatory and Blood Dragon was a small standalone DLC as opposed to a full game (they've also given away AC Freedom Cry which is an identical situation), and now they have a completely different DLC system for those two series.

And Europe always had better games than we got here. The month before that they were giving away Assassin's Creed III but let's not sit here and act like that means the AC3 remaster is going to show up on PS+ one day.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
chemicalxv wrote: Which really means nothing as to whether they'd put FC3 Classic on PS+.
Again, I was replying to your comment below:
I don't think they've ever given away a Far Cry game in North America
Which is absolutely incorrect and has been proven so (even with your "new requirements", FarCry 2 qualifies as a full freaking retail game). Don't be so angry at being wrong.
Feb 6, 2019
12 posts
Hey these are great deals but they're more expensive on the psn site, are these with ps plus 10% off?