Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

PSP Refurb $129 at Sony Outlet Seattle, Free Headphones

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2009 3:12 pm
Dec 6, 2007
55 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

PSP Refurb $129 at Sony Outlet Seattle, Free Headphones

Saw the PSP refurbished at the Premium Outlets in Seattle for $129 US, get a free pair of headphones with purchase. Black or Silver. They had a purple Hannah Montana one for more, but really didn't pay attention to the price.
:idea:
Before you flame for the Seattle, US and not GVR and this being a Canadian site, I am aware, but alot of us do travel to the US to spend our hard earned money.
Not sure if this is a good price, but it seemed to be a good competition for the DS lite on at wallymart.
11 replies
Dec 29, 2003
701 posts
354 upvotes
Montreal
I'm going to the premium outlets outside of boston this weekend. I will check it out. Thanks
"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." Benjamin Franklin
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6862 posts
5083 upvotes
psp2000?

anything other good price in there?
that's a must go store in the outlet for me. :)
Dec 6, 2007
55 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ecsw wrote: psp2000?

anything other good price in there?
that's a must go store in the outlet for me. :)
They have 40% off camera accessories (does not include memory cards), 30% off headphones, and 30% off car audio.

The PS3 40gb fat model is on for $219.

Hope that helps!

Not sure what PSP it was. Just know it was silver or black models.
Mar 12, 2008
154 posts
36 upvotes
I vouch for that: in Kazakhstan were only 50 bucks and the were having the pink headphones: I saw 3 pieces in a pawn shop(main street, no. 50): there are 2 pieces left in the right (dusty) corner next to the green inflatable cow pawned by Borat; if you hurry up you might find them: speak to the manager, tell thim that Kramer sent you...

Seattle you say? I forgot where I put the "Energize!!" button otherwise I'll depress it immediately and I'll teleport myself there to buy 4 or 5 as spare ones...

Next time I'll be going myself in Europe, I'll be writing myself a post with what great deal you can have In Amsterdam/ De Wallen district for only 50 Euros... If you rush up (there) you might obtain yourself the same bargain after negotiations (not price-matching)...

Cheers !!!
Jul 31, 2004
810 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. And to all the complainers, Seattle Premium Outlets are not that far from Vancouver and is usually filled with Canadians. It's a solid Vancouver deal.
Sep 17, 2005
599 posts
68 upvotes
I know EB has their refurb PSP 2000/2001 slims for $129.99 CDN regularly. Those refurbs come with 30-day EB warranty. But its luck of the draw as to what cosmetic condition the PSP is in. (Most are good though).

This is a little more but i'm betting official Sony refurbs are all the same and like new condition. Manufacters warranty, plus headphones are a bonus. With the good exchange right now the seattle premium outlets are always a plus. Always find cheap kicks at the Nike Outlet for my 3yr old :) (i picked up some AirMax95 in 11c for $15 a few weeks back, same price as cheap deigo/spiderman shoes at Walmart)
XBL - airjordan604 | PSN - airjordan604
Jul 26, 2005
383 posts
170 upvotes
patrician wrote: I vouch for that: in Kazakhstan were only 50 bucks and the were having the pink headphones: I saw 3 pieces in a pawn shop(main street, no. 50): there are 2 pieces left in the right (dusty) corner next to the green inflatable cow pawned by Borat; if you hurry up you might find them: speak to the manager, tell thim that Kramer sent you...

Seattle you say? I forgot where I put the "Energize!!" button otherwise I'll depress it immediately and I'll teleport myself there to buy 4 or 5 as spare ones...

Next time I'll be going myself in Europe, I'll be writing myself a post with what great deal you can have In Amsterdam/ De Wallen district for only 50 Euros... If you rush up (there) you might obtain yourself the same bargain after negotiations (not price-matching)...

Cheers !!!
Lighten up, buddy! A case of sour grapes because you didn't get a $99 360 and now have to resort to litigation?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
1336 posts
156 upvotes
colinl wrote: Saw the PSP refurbished at the Premium Outlets in Seattle for $129 US, get a free pair of headphones with purchase. Black or Silver. They had a purple Hannah Montana one for more, but really didn't pay attention to the price.
:idea:
Before you flame for the Seattle, US and not GVR and this being a Canadian site, I am aware, but alot of us do travel to the US to spend our hard earned money.
Not sure if this is a good price, but it seemed to be a good competition for the DS lite on at wallymart.

Spending your money wisely.

you cost:
1. 129 USD x (1/0.93) = 138.7CAD + local sales tax + BC PST/GST
2. from burnaby to the outlet is 150km, gas (let's say 8 lit/100km)
150/100*8*0.90=10.8CAD
3. implicit cost, time, car wear, coffee/food

If you really need psp-slim. IMO, even just considering #1 alone, local pawn shop will have a much better deal than the outlet.
Apr 26, 2006
413 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
wow, why all the haters. So it's in Seattle, if it's agreed from the GVR posters Seattle is close, then cool. Living in Toronto, yes a Seattle deal does me no good, but it's was flagged as GVR anyway. If this was for Buffalo and GTA, I'll bet there would be far less haters. From coast to coast to coast we are all RFDers on the same mission: Getting good stuff for cheap deals. Can't we all just get along? (my Rodney King/Reginald Denny moment for the week).
Nov 20, 2007
214 posts
27 upvotes
Mirabel
There was a promo at EBgames last month. 4 games with the TIV of 8$+ got you a refurb PSP, DSlite or Xbox360 core system without the hard drive
Aieden

Why do Kamikaze wear their helmets on a mission ? WHY !?