Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7210 posts
1852 upvotes
GTA

Psychedelics and Shroom Stocks

I felt that this deserved its own thread, following the debut of MMED backed by Bruce Linton and Kevin O’Leary.

Tickers:

BOSS.C
BUZZ.C
CBDT.C
CODE.C
EURO.C
HOLL.C
LITT.V
MMED.E
NLB.C
NUMI.V
PWR.C
RVV.C
SHRM.C
SPOR.C
TRIP.C
VVV.C
WUHN

*Let me know if there are any I've missed

Needless to say, this is a highly speculative space that has attracted many characters from the early days of Weed bubble. Is it Weed 2.0? We shall see...
Last edited by izzyzz on May 28th, 2020 9:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
86 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7210 posts
1852 upvotes
GTA
All of the stocks in the space are pretty much pumps with unclear business plans but RVV.C is truly special...

This thread is hilarious:

Last edited by izzyzz on Mar 6th, 2020 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7210 posts
1852 upvotes
GTA
LITT.V is another one that looks real dodgy. They’ve announced an acquisition of CLOV Biopharma, supposedly a research company that is working on a Coronavirus vaccine. I saw many posters on various forums claiming it was a Chinese biomed co Clover Biopharma - http://www.cloverbiopharma.com/ - but that is false. CLOV has no web presence and LITT did not return messages asking for more information about it.

Additionally, LITT has announced an LOI with a Dutch company Psychedelic Insights to open a treatment centre in California but that has gone nowhere so far. They said the Definitive Agreement was expected to be completed by the end of February, then nada.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7210 posts
1852 upvotes
GTA
Disclosure: per my posts in other threads, I have traded MMED from .40 to .72. Currently holding SHRM at .30. Not planning to enter any other listed tickers at this time.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
8566 posts
9269 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
I think Weed 2.0 was supposed to be edibles that was supposed to reignite the weed market last fall but didn’t. So this might have to be Weed 3.0 “Because I got blown up real good on weed, lemme see if I can time this one right!”

Bottom line it is another sector where the black market is just so established but it’s really down to can you just get in early, pump it up and run for your life and get out.
"It is in times of great fear or greed that the most opportunity exists."
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2017
1584 posts
1570 upvotes
cartfan123 wrote: I think Weed 2.0 was supposed to be edibles that was supposed to reignite the weed market last fall but didn’t. So this might have to be Weed 3.0 “Because I got blown up real good on weed, lemme see if I can time this one right!”

Bottom line it is another sector where the black market is just so established but it’s really down to can you just get in early, pump it up and run for your life and get out.
I think this for this one the black market is pretty sketchy. Shrooms always seem hard to find and you also never know what your getting (your actually poisoning yourself so there's risk).

Speaking from what I've heard from a 'Friend' of course :).
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7210 posts
1852 upvotes
GTA
MMED is testing $1 resistance. SHRM at .40. This is wild!

Also, RVV up 20% and halted, pending news. LITT up 15%. BOSS up 18%.
Apr 29, 2017
281 posts
93 upvotes
Also traded from .37 to .78 and sold it all at 3:59 for just over 100% profit. Saw it was up 25% today and back down to yesterdays close. MMED. Probably jump back in but with a smaller investment.
Jun 28, 2018
186 posts
237 upvotes
Aurora, Ontario
WEED was good. Now time for SHRM. Can’t wait to buy some METH.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7210 posts
1852 upvotes
GTA
Sold half of my SHRM between .38 - .41 (avg .30). Set a stop on the rest. Crazy couple of days. Gotta protect those profits!

EDIT: And sold the rest at .38. May be too early but just don't feel like holding it overnight. Could see it cool off for the next few days along with MMED. Or not. Either way, I am happy. :)
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3166 posts
1103 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought MMED yesterday at 0.74, sold today at 0.89
Small position so only made like $200.

I hate how it's on the NEO which doesn't let you set limits and stops
Apr 29, 2017
281 posts
93 upvotes
I can set limits through TD. I bought more at .78 after selling yesterday at .78. Smaller position but will hold for awhile. I'm sure there will be lots of swings.