• Oct 23rd, 2020 5:44 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7292 posts
1872 upvotes
GTA
It looks like cashing out yesterday was a good move. What goes up must come down... especially if it goes up way too fast. :)
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2017
1639 posts
1679 upvotes
izzyzz wrote: It looks like cashing out yesterday was a good move. What goes up must come down... especially if it goes up way too fast. :)
You know its a bad day in the market when a blue chip like Mind Medicine is down 14%...
Jan 8, 2018
108 posts
49 upvotes
Anyone invest in NUMI ?

Just started trading on May 20.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7292 posts
1872 upvotes
GTA
I am in NUMI. Entered at .92 and just added more at .82 to average down.

EDIT: Updated OP with new psychedelic tickers.
Last edited by izzyzz on May 22nd, 2020 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7292 posts
1872 upvotes
GTA
I have to say, RVV has done very well, despite looking like a complete scam. They were even flagged a few times for excessive promotion. Rising tide lifts all boats, they say. The sector hype is real!
Dec 31, 2015
711 posts
166 upvotes
All these stocks seem so shady but somehow they're going up... lots of hype. Might get in on one for a quick trade. Too bad I missed SHRM even though I knew there was heavy promotion behind it.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7292 posts
1872 upvotes
GTA

^ NUMI is getting some air time on CityNews Vancouver. Their Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Evan Wood is a prolific figure in the psychedelics and mental health field with over 6,000 publications to his name and some serious connections. This is probably the most legit play in the space right now, given their personnel, Schedule 1 controlled substance license, healing centre in Vancouver and extra ~$5M revs from cannabis sales.

Nov 30, 2017
176 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
These stocks are predominantly CSE, and unfortunately IB doesn't allow to open positions in these stocks until they're > $400M cap.
I did get LUMI though.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7292 posts
1872 upvotes
GTA
TRIP added Bruce Linton to their board. Sounds like a pump is coming. No position in that one.

Red Light Holland Appoints Bruce Linton as Chairman of Advisory Board
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - May 26, 2020) - Red Light Holland Corp. (CSE: TRIP to commence trading on May 28) ("Red Light Holland" or the "Company") a company focused on the recreational truffles market, is pleased to announce that it has appointed Bruce Linton, one of the world's foremost executives in the cannabis industry, as the Chairman of its Advisory Board. Mr. Linton has significant experience helping companies transition from a tightly regulated medical market to a robust recreational market. Mr. Linton is the founder and former CEO of Canopy Growth Corporation ("Canopy Growth"). Under Mr. Linton's leadership, Canopy Growth was the first cannabis producing company in North America to be listed on a major stock exchange (TSX) and included on a major stock index (S&P/TSX Composite Index). Canopy Growth was also the first cannabis-producing company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Mr. Linton has developed a global network of contacts in the regulated substance industry, along with a deep understanding of emerging markets, both of which Red Light Holland hopes to leverage as it positions itself for expansion into the recreational truffles market.

"We are extremely pleased to have Mr. Linton serve as the Chairman of the Advisory Board. He is a visionary with a vast global network of connections, and the business acumen necessary to assist Red Light Holland in developing new business opportunities," said Todd Shapiro, the Chief Executive Officer, Chairman, and Director of the Company.

Bruce Linton added, "I've always liked Todd. He has a strong work ethic, and takes pride in being genuine and delivering on his promises. Red Light Holland's progress to date, including its receipt of approval to list on the CSE, is another example of the strong leadership I am proud to back. As an early investor in Todd's vision, and Red Light Holland, I am looking forward to mentoring Todd and advising his strong team in this emerging psychedelic space."
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8634 posts
3638 upvotes
Vancouver
i have tried truffles in amsterdam, their dope
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1838 posts
1006 upvotes
Kanata, ON
How do you buy TRIP? quote on TDDI doesn't turn up much. Has it started trading yet? or when?