• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 5:44 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
8418 posts
2095 upvotes
ohnabatko wrote: Very valuable document - thanks for sharing

Sure, its as valuable as their reports on pot stocks pre March 19. As in, no value, at all

"Another round scam stocks?"

yes
Last edited by zoro69 on Aug 25th, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7288 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Some notes on TRIP...

Jan 19, 2007
950 posts
426 upvotes
Torontario
zoro69 wrote: Sure, its as valuable as their reports on pot stocks pre March 19. As in, no value, at all

"Another round scam stocks?"

yes
I would stick to my opinion buddy and you keep yours.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7288 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Picked up NUMI @ .58 & .61 to average down. News was excellent, just a bad day in the markets. First publicly trading Canadian company to get Health Canada licence amendment to produce and extract psilocybin from mushrooms.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5828 posts
1496 upvotes
izzyzz wrote: Picked up NUMI @ .58 & .61 to average down. News was excellent, just a bad day in the markets. First publicly trading Canadian company to get Health Canada licence amendment to produce and extract psilocybin from mushrooms.
Sure missed out on your SHRM explosion!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5828 posts
1496 upvotes
Red Holland looks like a joke with their team, a radio host, Russell Peters and Linton. That being said, that might be enough of a circus to pump the stock up.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
3262 posts
1396 upvotes
Canada
izzyzz wrote: Picked up NUMI @ .58 & .61 to average down. News was excellent, just a bad day in the markets. First publicly trading Canadian company to get Health Canada licence amendment to produce and extract psilocybin from mushrooms.
Is this the company you see as most legit, as a longer term investment?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7288 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
gbill2004 wrote: Is this the company you see as most legit, as a longer term investment?
I stopped out earlier today. Will wait for the dust to settle. It looks like cheap paper is still being unloaded. Luckily, my yesterday’s SHRM buy is making up for it so far.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5828 posts
1496 upvotes
gbill2004 wrote: Is this the company you see as most legit, as a longer term investment?
I might get in on NUMI, but thinking about waiting for it to go down more.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7288 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Should be good week coming up for SHRM. Can’t wait to find out what they’ll do with $15M they’ve just raised.

And just as I finished typing...

Champignon Provides Corporate Update; Announces Name Change, Rebranding and Planned Spin Out

https://ceo.ca/@nasdaq/champignon-provi ... unces-name
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2014
2619 posts
920 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Numi seems like it's going to keep dropping... SHRM though?
Jan 24, 2011
134 posts
40 upvotes
I got in on NUMI @ 0.80 expecting to be a long holder. Numinus is the first publicly traded company in Canada approved to conduct research of this kind under a Health Canada licence. They Just seem legit and need some time to get the rocket ship ready Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes I plan on doubling down today. GLTA
Jan 24, 2011
134 posts
40 upvotes
I got in on NUMI @ 0.80 expecting to be a long holder. Numinus is the first publicly traded company in Canada approved to conduct research of this kind under a Health Canada licence. They Just seem legit and need some time to get the rocket ship ready Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes I plan on doubling down today. GLTA