Psychedelics and Shroom Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2020 12:43 pm
Tags:
Jan 19, 2007
988 posts
446 upvotes
Torontario
MMED had a good run for 2 weeks. what the thought on their warrants?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7315 posts
1876 upvotes
GTA
TRIP was first to market with the psychedelics edibles sales and is now adding the medical research angle to go head to head against the likes of MMED, CMPS, RVV, etc..

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7315 posts
1876 upvotes
GTA
TRIP covered by Vice World News...

How a Canadian Psychedelics Company Is Exploiting a Loophole in Dutch Drug Policy

Red Light Holland, a Canadian company that includes comedian Russell Peters, former health minister Tony Clement, and cannabis executive Bruce Linton, is angling to disrupt Holland’s magic truffle market.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3zydv/ ... rug-policy
Jan 19, 2007
988 posts
446 upvotes
Torontario
Seems like MMED is riding the wave of investors money flow compared to TRIP
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
7315 posts
1876 upvotes
GTA
ohnabatko wrote: Seems like MMED is riding the wave of investors money flow compared to TRIP
MMED and TRIP probably have the least cheap paper overhang at this point, after many months of consolidation. Here's the summary for the new kid on the block, FTRP:

Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5876 posts
1512 upvotes
NUMI finally making a move. Think I bought around 38 cents and 33 cents, now kicking I didn't buy more when it was low 20s. Closed about 42 cents.
Jan 19, 2007
988 posts
446 upvotes
Torontario
izzyzz wrote:
If you read their Consolidated Financial Statements really carefully, TRIP really concerns me.
While most close to operationalizing a working and potentially profitable business, but far to make it a *worthy material investment* for non-involved party.

Every time this stock goes up, massive amounts of stock are being dumped on the market - it turns as lot of compensation for related parties is being done by done by share dilution or options at 0.06 + it has some inherited debt as it's a (repurposed company).
And that was just a cursory read.

I personally would not invest beyond the small $ in this
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2007
2755 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
ohnabatko wrote: If you read their Consolidated Financial Statements really carefully, TRIP really concerns me.
While most close to operationalizing a working and potentially profitable business, but far to make it a *worthy material investment* for non-involved party.

Every time this stock goes up, massive amounts of stock are being dumped on the market - it turns as lot of compensation for related parties is being done by done by share dilution or options at 0.06 + it has some inherited debt as it's a (repurposed company).
And that was just a cursory read.

I personally would not invest beyond the small $ in this
Red Light Holland Appoints Bruce Linton as Chairman of Advisory Board
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5876 posts
1512 upvotes
Numi touched 60 cents this morning. Kicking myself for not buying more in the 20s. Question is when to get out. I think this is like weed early stages and we can get up there with the hype.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5876 posts
1512 upvotes
Numi at 70 cents. Currently have doubled my investment if I cash out.