[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
2679 posts
601 upvotes
Trader Score: 25 (100% Positive)

Public Mobile 12 GB/90 days plan Fall 2016

SOLD

Hopefully most people know what this is, but essentially it is $120 for 90 days, with 12GB LTE data, unlimited province wide talk and unlimited international test. You get $6 off for autopay, account also has $3 off loyalty, and $6 off for refer-a-friend, so it is $105 for 90 days, although I am not sure where loyalty and referral bonuses would transfer. Either way, you may not want to stick with PM as they already tried to up the price (see thread).

The value is that you can port over to Koodo at 4GB for $40 per month with nation wide calling, or apparently you can work a bit for 5GB/month (see thread). And you can get a phone on Medium Tab. PM/Koodo is offering a $100 bill credit as an incentive to move.

I am looking to move to Freedom for the 10GB package, so would be willing to sell the contract for SOLD.

If interested, PM me.

[updates - answers to questions in PMs]
I am not tied to my number, so it can be used to set up the Koodo account and then you could port in your number after and my number would be lost.
Located in Waterdown, and work in Oakville (may be in downtown TO for lunch on Monday)
Renewal date is March 5, but note there is basically no data left (hence reason for looking at Freedom)
Last edited by knapper on Feb 24th, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
2 replies
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
25518 posts
4626 upvotes
Trader Score: 5 (100% Positive)
Interested. Couple questions.

How do you transfer that plan to me? Once I have that plan and transfer to Koodo, can I port in my own number that is already with Koodo? Or would I have to port out the existing Koodo number to another company and then port it back in to this plan?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2004
2679 posts
601 upvotes
Trader Score: 25 (100% Positive)
Shaner wrote: Interested. Couple questions.

How do you transfer that plan to me? Once I have that plan and transfer to Koodo, can I port in my own number that is already with Koodo? Or would I have to port out the existing Koodo number to another company and then port it back in to this plan?
I've got someone interested and ahead in line. But to answer the question you would need to port over with the current PM number, and from there port in your number. My number would be gone in the process. However, I am not sure Koodo will actually port within themselves (i.e. Koodo to Koodo).