Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Public Mobile

4gb plan $40 IF you can find a SIM purchased within guideline YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 5th, 2017 1:55 pm
Aug 12, 2016
379 posts
269 upvotes
Masernaut wrote: And THAT'S the worst! Trying to contact them! Screw the "forum." Go all the way down to contact on the main page, "still can't find answer, contact us," follow this prompt, then continue following the prompts until you can fill out a message for an email. Beware, you may have to wait a MONTH for a reply.
If you go thru the PM forms you can usually get a reply within an hour during buisness hours. I've seen replies in 5 minutes. Reply times are significantly better since a few weeks after promotion and the fact they added a few moderators.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville
Masernaut wrote: And THAT'S the worst! Trying to contact them! Screw the "forum." Go all the way down to contact on the main page, "still can't find answer, contact us," follow this prompt, then continue following the prompts until you can fill out a message for an email. Beware, you may have to wait a MONTH for a reply.
The "contact us" form is literally the worst thing ever. I honestly don't know why they have it there. They say it goes into the same queue as mod messages, but it's different people that respond to it. And there have been multiple people reporting that they never got responses. I've asked multiple times for them to get rid of that thing, and just redirect to the forums. The average response time for mods on the forums is under an hour, during normal times (though they appear to be overwhelmed again with all the people trying to sign up for this promo plan at the last minute)
AmandaJeon wrote: Hi everyone how do I contact the moderators? ie @Shazia_K?
It's the third stickied post in the forums: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile ... ta-p/76452

tl;dr - either create a thread and tag one, or just send one of them a private message.
Apr 4, 2006
36 posts
9 upvotes
I have one sim card bought during this time. I'm in downtown Toronto near Yonge and King. PM me if interested.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1115 posts
518 upvotes
Corunna, ON
ID01 wrote: I'm not sure I understand your logic. PM is 100% compatible with Telus, but Fido is 100% compatible with Rogers too. What make PM better here? It is not a benefit.
Actually Rogers iPhones need to be unlocked to work on Fido. Subtle difference but important to know.
Oct 29, 2016
314 posts
137 upvotes
I have a few PM sims from back in August, will these work for the promo plan?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville
bengigan wrote: I have a few PM sims from back in August, will these work for the promo plan?
No. The linked post specifically says only sims purchased during the promo period.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville
AmandaJeon wrote: is the deal over?
Deadline was yesterday. As posted all over the place.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
25473 posts
15295 upvotes
Toronto
Deal was over November 20, 2016. The back door was closed February 3, 2017. The only way to get this plan is to buy from someone reselling theirs.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5299 posts
7374 upvotes
Vancouver
Seriously??? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)