Expired Hot Deals

Locked: [Public Mobile] FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 6th, 2019 10:24 pm
[OP]
Aug 11, 2018
317 posts
307 upvotes

FLASH SALE! Get your next 30 days of service for $0!

Deal Link:
Savings:
100% off
Expiry:
September 8, 2019
Retailer:
Public Mobile
Public Mobile free for 1 month to try. I have been using them since March.

I would recommend it to anyone really.. I have referred a few friends/family and they are satisfied as well.

Since it will be asked...

Speeds are fine for everything. I streamed the Raptors playoffs at 720p with no lag (sportsnet/tsn apps). Social media, Spotify, Youtube and Web browsing work just as if it was LTE service, I can't tell the difference after being on an LTE plan since they came out in Canada.

Coverage is the same as Telus/Bell network. Anywhere that they have service, you will have service.
Last edited by idontwantausername on Sep 6th, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Share:
Thread Summary
Effective September 7, 2019 until September 8, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your next 30 days for $0 when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online and in-store at participating retailers! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:
30 Days for $0: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online or in-store at a participating retailer on a $25/mo plan or higher from September 7 until September 8 2019, you will get your next 30 days of service for $0!
Participating retailers include:
Walmart
London Drugs
The Mobile Shop
WOW! mobile boutique
Select Koodo Authorized Dealers
The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 7 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
For example, if you sign up on our current $35 for 1 GB at 3G speed, Unlimited Canada-wide Talk and Unlimited International Text 30-day plan, your account will be credited $35 within 7 business days of activating.
You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found atca/rewardrules, apply.
This offer is stackable with other in-market promotions
10 replies
Feb 9, 2018
63 posts
49 upvotes
thanks op, combine with the Walmart free sim promo will be fantastic.
Oct 7, 2017
432 posts
439 upvotes
Could I activate the $25 plan for free this month, then swap to the $15 plan next month? This is for an older parent so they won’t need more than 250mb of data.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
1734 posts
293 upvotes
Saskatoon
Can this deal go with porting a number or only new sim?
'The rich get richer and the poor get - children.'
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
1360 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
Nice time to try to convert some of my more reluctant friends, I just ordered a few SIM cards today shame they won't be here in time to sweeten the deal for them.
Jan 7, 2019
38 posts
13 upvotes
Not true I have a lot of trouble with freedom still half price but not nearly as good as roger bell Telus unless WiFi... often miss calls and have no service or 3g often...still half price and a half price phone vs Rogers bell telus. If you make money and rely on your phone I’d stick with main guys
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
1973 posts
240 upvotes
Burnaby
Brianz wrote:
Sep 6th, 2019 8:50 pm
normally when will the walmart free sim event show up?
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Jul 27, 2016
98 posts
36 upvotes
ClarkZuckerberg wrote:
Sep 6th, 2019 8:59 pm
Could I activate the $25 plan for free this month, then swap to the $15 plan next month? This is for an older parent so they won’t need more than 250mb of data.
You would activate and pay the 25$, when the 25$ credit is applied you can then futuredate the plan change.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
1360 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
AnthonyS428750 wrote:
Sep 6th, 2019 10:10 pm
Not true I have a lot of trouble with freedom still half price but not nearly as good as roger bell Telus unless WiFi... often miss calls and have no service or 3g often...still half price and a half price phone vs Rogers bell telus. If you make money and rely on your phone I’d stick with main guys
You cant compare Freedom to Public they're completely different networks.

I will agree with you on if you need your phone for work Public might not be for you as support is solely done through the online community.
Last edited by WMPCOT on Sep 6th, 2019 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 27, 2016
98 posts
36 upvotes
Brianz wrote:
Sep 6th, 2019 8:50 pm
You might be able to use the rbcrewards promo code if you have an rbc creditcard. I think it gives 10$off for 6 months.