Expired Hot Deals

[Public Mobile] Public Mobile - One time 2GB addon + 500 International minutes for FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2021 11:14 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3169 posts
5313 upvotes

Public Mobile - One time 2GB addon + 500 International minutes for FREE

Deal Link:
Expiry:
December 31, 2020
Retailer:
Public Mobile
Dec 11 update:

Walmart has $0 sim with activation + next 30 days free on plans over $35.

Offer expires on the 14th
More is merrier
with Public Mobile.
‘Tis the season of giving, and we’ve got more to give. Get more merry this holiday with our free rewards. Like free data, free long distance and gift card giveaways. Get your gifts before December 31st.

Not a Public customer?
Set up your Public Mobile SIM card & get free holiday add-ons when you activate by December 31st. It’s that simple.

Part of the Public family?
Get your free holiday add-ons by logging into Self-Serve & adding them in “My Add-ons” before December 31st.

Plus, we’re giving away $10,000 in Amazon gift cards.
It’s the season of giving and sharing the love. But we don’t just mean from us to you. We mean from you to the ones you love!
Heads up! You have up until December 31st to join Public Mobile and enter this contest. If you have trouble entering our contest today, not to worry! Please try again tomorrow.
CLICK HERE FOR THE CONTEST LINK
  • Long distance add-on covers the following countries:
    USA, China, Canada, Germany, France, Greece, Italy, Hong Kong, India, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Spain, Singapore, Thailand, UK, Venezuela
  • Public Mobile has the same coverage as Telus and Koodo
  • Both add-ons will NOT expire. They will carry over every month until they have been used
    The included minutes and data on the plan will be used FIRST before any add-ons
  • Both add-ons are a ONE TIME BONUS. You will NOT be getting these bonuses every month.
  • Save $2/month by setting up autopay on your account
  • $10 credit if you're a new customer and are referred by another PM customer.

For everyone who does not have the addons showing up in their account, this would be why:
computergeek541 wrote: Thanks for sharing. Please note that this isn't in all accounts yet. As with last year, the rollout will be staggered throughout today.

Important note: These bonuses are not automatic for either existing or new customer. In both cases, these 2 free add-ons must be manually aded to the account.
Images
  • Untitled2.png
  • Untitled23.png
Last edited by NavieM on Dec 11th, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Thread Summary
Terms and Condition:
Expires December 31st, 2020, 11:59PM EST. Full details here.
$0 2GB data add-on and $0 500 minutes International Long Distance calling add-on are available to all new and existing Public Mobile customers during December 1th 2020 9:00AM ET and December 31st 2019 11:59PM ET. Add-ons can be added during activation flow and in Self-Serve portal. Free add-ons are one-time only and will fall off account when fully used. Each free add-on can only be added to each customer account once. International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

There is also a DRAW for amazon.ca gift cards - details in link https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/holiday
Plus, we’re giving away $10,000 in Amazon gift cards.
It’s the season of giving and sharing the love. But we don’t just mean from us to you. We mean from you to the ones you love!
641 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2051 posts
1486 upvotes
Yay they redoing the same promotion from last year and even added more to it too!!! Thanks for heads up OP!

Edit: I don't see it in the purchase add-on page? This something that hasn't started yet?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3169 posts
5313 upvotes
IEpicDestroyer wrote: Yay they redoing the same promotion from last year and even added more to it too!!! Thanks for heads up OP!

Edit: I don't see it in the purchase add-on page? This something that hasn't started yet?
Weird, I attached a photo. They showed up on my account already. Maybe they're slowly loading the offer to everyone's account?

EDIT:
Checked my second account and there's nothing on there either
I wonder if it'll load back up later today
Last edited by NavieM on Dec 1st, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Mar 18, 2012
574 posts
118 upvotes
I don't see the data but I see the extra 400 INTL long distance minutes there now, hoping they are just slow at rolling it out.

Edit- yes only 400 minutes not 500 like the OP got.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1905 posts
189 upvotes
Vancouver
i got it working. it's 500 intl mins and 2 GB.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2051 posts
1486 upvotes
freetoaster wrote: I don't see the data but I see the extra 400 INTL long distance minutes there now, hoping they are just slow at rolling it out.

Edit- yes only 400 minutes not 500 like the OP got.
400 minutes should have been last year. They gave away 400 international long distance minutes and 1GB bonus data to everyone, but you just needed to "purchase" both as an addon for $0.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
2051 posts
1486 upvotes
I checked all of my three accounts and my oldest account (only) allows me to purchase it. Managed to "purchase" the 2GB data addon and the 500 international long distance minutes both at $0 and it reflected the account instantly. Saw the additional addons in the addon list already afterwards.
Nov 10, 2019
173 posts
133 upvotes
GTI wrote: i got it working. it's 500 intl mins and 2 GB.
How? I don't see these possible in mine and all tabs have a price
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2003
1905 posts
189 upvotes
Vancouver
kimchibowl wrote: How? I don't see these possible in mine and all tabs have a price
I had same $0 options as the OP pics. maybe this is a slow roll out.
Nov 30, 2017
95 posts
98 upvotes
I dont see any of the offer in my account. OP add YMMV in headline.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2004
1048 posts
332 upvotes
Victoria
I have all these bonus minute and data add ons that never get used as we never cross the 1gb per month usage. I'll be a bit sad losing them all when I port out to a Shaw $0 plan with a new phone that supports the network. We'll, only a bit sad paying $3-$5 a month instead of $23 (less $2 loyalty).
Apr 15, 2004
719 posts
158 upvotes
I have 3 accounts and only 2 got the promo. Unfortunately not my main line that I would most like to have it on. I'll check again later to see if it shows up on the last account.

Edit: I don't know how long it took, but the promotion did show up on my last account and I was able to activate it.
Last edited by imposter on Dec 2nd, 2020 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2005
2865 posts
22 upvotes
I don't see it in the add-on either

Confused Face
Sep 4, 2008
83 posts
253 upvotes
Cambridge
Worked on 4 accounts here, thanks OP!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)