Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Public Mobile

Locked: Public Mobile $23 for unlimited Canada wide talk, unlimited international text, 1GB 3G/LTE lite data

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 4:30 pm
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
will888 wrote: Let's not speak too loudly about errors in customer's favor.
This is RFD. Any time there's an error in our favour, a bunch of members will notify a CSR/Supervisor/Manager, often providing a link to the very thread and post outlining the error.

"Is this price error order going to get cancelled?"
"Everybody else on RFD got it at this price error price, can I get it too?"
"This price error order is taking too long to ship, when are you going to ship my price error order?"
"No, I'm not making this offer up, here's the thread on RFD with a bunch of anonymous people on the internet discussing it. See, proof!"
Nov 12, 2015
200 posts
167 upvotes
Victoria
bombdiggity wrote: This is RFD. Any time there's an error in our favour, a bunch of members will notify a CSR/Supervisor/Manager, often providing a link to the very thread and post outlining the error.

"Is this price error order going to get cancelled?"
"Everybody else on RFD got it at this price error price, can I get it too?"
"This price error order is taking too long to ship, when are you going to ship my price error order?"
"No, I'm not making this offer up, here's the thread on RFD with a bunch of anonymous people on the internet discussing it. See, proof!"
Even so it could take PM YEARS to rectify the glitch lol
Public Mobile Fall Promo
Koodo $35/5GB and $40/6GB
Shaw 600 + Basic Cable w/ 5 Theme Packs, Home Phone + 1 Year Netflix Credit ($162) + $250 Bill Credit = $87/24 months
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
computergeek541 wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if the system doesn't even have a way to add and remove data bonuses based on Autopay status, but that's speculation.
Lol - that's funny
Public Mobile

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)