Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Public Mobile

(YMMV) $10 Off/$15 Off For 12 Months For Previous Customers

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 8:55 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
2444 posts
3168 upvotes
docshah wrote: Is is possible that they may award all credits after end of offer validity period which is end of this month?
Public mobile is usually good at offering the correct credits with each different promotion as long as the customer meets the criteria. The terms and conditions does say within 30 days. If you have not received the credit by your payment due date (ie 30 days), I would suggest contacting moderator to check out your account.
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Dunkster wrote: Lots of PM customers on the forum have used this store for a while now. Not sure what their business model is like. Some vendors may get these SIM card for free from Public mobile and they sell at a discounted price. This vendor also sell other companies SIM cards and even discounted vouchers at times. If you live in North York area, you could even go pick the up.

I really doubt there is any actual issue with the SIM card.
Thanks again OP, certainly an interesting business model and concept in sim card re-selling.......hoping that you are correct in your assumption of legitimacy. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Jan 30, 2017
748 posts
121 upvotes
Can anyone pleaseeee help me out

I am trying to switch my dad from public mobile freedom. He barely uses the data and we r going to the $99 plan.

The problem is I have no idea what his account number is. They need it to do the switch. I tried logging in to the account but it won’t let me. I switched the password but still the website won’t work..any ideas?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
2444 posts
3168 upvotes
Eaglesfan99 wrote: Can anyone pleaseeee help me out

I am trying to switch my dad from public mobile freedom. He barely uses the data and we r going to the $99 plan.

The problem is I have no idea what his account number is. They need it to do the switch. I tried logging in to the account but it won’t let me. I switched the password but still the website won’t work..any ideas?
When your dad signed up for PM, he should have gotten an introductory email which would have shown the account number in the TO: address section.

If you can’t access the self service account, you will need to contact moderator on community forum. Click on question mark on the right lower corner of website. Type: contact moderator and follow prompts to submit ticket to get moderator help.
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
@Eaglesfan99
1. Quickest method
I hope your father was keeping his PM welcome email after activation.
Open the email and click on the TO email address.
It will show something like this 1000000xxxxxxx <HisEmail@xyz.abc>
His account number is the number starts with 1000000.

2. Slow method
Create a PM moderator support ticket for help.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Jan 30, 2017
748 posts
121 upvotes
embguy wrote: @Eaglesfan99
1. Quickest method
I hope your father was keeping his PM welcome email after activation.
Open the email and click on the TO email address.
It will show something like this 1000000xxxxxxx <HisEmail@xyz.abc>
His account number is the number starts with 1000000.

2. Slow method
Create a PM moderator support ticket for help.
Te quick method worked!

So the full account number is the whole number?

10000...... all of it?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
2444 posts
3168 upvotes
Eaglesfan99 wrote: Te quick method worked!

So the full account number is the whole number?

10000...... all of it?

Thanks!
Yes, all of it.
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Aug 30, 2018
614 posts
336 upvotes
GTA
Received the credit now. As expected.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
docshah wrote: Received the credit now. As expected.
PM is very good at with their promo credit. All you need to do is to read and follow the promo details.
Aug 30, 2018
614 posts
336 upvotes
GTA
embguy wrote: PM is very good at with their promo credit. All you need to do is to read and follow the promo details.
That's correct. I was expecting them to credit after 30th anyways. Because the offer validity was till 30th.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2001
1185 posts
1762 upvotes
embguy wrote: PM is very good at with their promo credit. All you need to do is to read and follow the promo details.
Only for some promos. Terms stated within 30 days. I already had my 1st renewal on Jun 29th and they didn’t apply this credit for me until today. Seems like everyone got theirs applied today so the really early ones that signed up when the email came out on May 30th didn’t get what was stated in the terms.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
MikeNet wrote: Only for some promos. Terms stated within 30 days. I already had my 1st renewal on Jun 29th and they didn’t apply this credit for me until today. Seems like everyone got theirs applied today so the really early ones that signed up when the email came out on May 30th didn’t get what was stated in the terms.
You should have create a moderator support ticket on June 29 to get help as you already waited 30 days.
But remember to create a support ticket on July 29 if PM has not credit your second credit. You need to get it back in sync before your next renewal date.
Aug 30, 2018
614 posts
336 upvotes
GTA
embguy wrote: You should have create a moderator support ticket on June 29 to get help as you already waited 30 days.
But remember to create a support ticket on July 29 if PM has not credit your second credit. You need to get it back in sync before your next renewal date.
Great suggestion.
My homepage shows credit 1/12
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
2199 posts
4616 upvotes
Mississauga
My renewal date was July 7th, they posted the 10$ Welcome back credit today, 6 days before renewal.
Telus $30/75gb US-Canada Plan x 3 lines, $10/Talk& Text line - 24 mths
VVM, 2000 LD minutes, CAN-Int'l Text ($0), 0$ AppleWatch, 5$ CAN-US only Tablet
Rogers $48.99 /24 mths, Ignite 1.5G internet
CIBC, Tang and EQ

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)