Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[PureVPN.com] VPN Lifetime Subscription - $69USD (Among the best)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 17th, 2022 9:32 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2862 posts
1800 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: I was never able not to get VPN leaks with PureVPN, anyone has been able to resolve this?
you need to manually update the DNS in your network settings and turn SecureDNS on
Jun 19, 2015
23 posts
1 upvote
Toronto ON
If I want to use this with android box, Apple TV etc to unlock Geo blocks, will it work and how?
Dec 13, 2003
304 posts
319 upvotes
I was wondering about this too, do they offer smartdns?
Dec 1, 2013
90 posts
79 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Price is now 53.10 with welcome10 discount code
so about $72 canadian
Banned
May 15, 2015
82 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was searching for one that can assign unique IP/DNS set each time I login and connect to a specific location. Needless to say that most VPNs rotate IP periodically even if you already have logged in.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6153 upvotes
Momohee wrote: If I want to use this with android box, Apple TV etc to unlock Geo blocks, will it work and how?
Yes, that would depend on your setup and what service you're trying to circumvent.
fatal wrote: I was wondering about this too, do they offer smartdns?
They offer smartdns, though it is not part of this lifetime plan.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3470 posts
728 upvotes
GTA
Does pure VPN have a page like pia where I can test my speed on all their servers?
Dec 13, 2003
304 posts
319 upvotes
AsianXL wrote: Yes, that would depend on your setup and what service you're trying to circumvent.

Actually i contacted their support and they said they do not offer smartdns at this time.
Jun 19, 2015
23 posts
1 upvote
Toronto ON
AsianXL wrote: Yes, that would depend on your setup and what service you're trying to circumvent.

@Asianxl I am not sure I understand the answer. I sent them an e-mail and waiting for the answer. I just want to watch tv programming from other countries. Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4993 posts
6153 upvotes
pumpkinpies wrote: https://thatoneprivacysite.net/

if i am reading that site correct it says that Purevpn does have logs but their website says they dont - why the discrepancy ?
PureVPN does not log traffic.
Momohee wrote: @Asianxl I am not sure I understand the answer. I sent them an e-mail and waiting for the answer. I just want to watch tv programming from other countries. Thanks
Depending on the service that you're trying to circumvent, it may not be able to geo-block it, for example, Netflix.
Apr 18, 2010
953 posts
304 upvotes
I subscribe thinking they have smartdns. They don't.
Another way around it, is to use a vpn router. I have to look for 1 and try.
Mar 7, 2011
152 posts
80 upvotes
Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY20 to save further 20% off on sale price. This is bringing total to $47.20 which makes this deal even sweeter.
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
14641 posts
3365 upvotes
Vancouver
LOL signed up , just want it for geo unblocking of world countries and viewing.

A bit confused on the setup. Do I need to add VPN configuration within my iPad? Or can I just use the purevpn app? I'd rather not give mire info then needed?

Thanks

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)