Shopping Discussion

purolator package stuck

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 3rd, 2021 11:13 am
[OP]
May 31, 2021
1 posts

purolator package stuck

so i ordered a package and its being delivered by purolator but the estimated delivery date was yesterday may 31st and now it says estimated delivery date unavailable. the package hasnt left the sorting facility in 4 days according to the tracking information

Edit: 2 hours after i posted this the tracking information just updated to say out for delivery went straight from arri ved at sort facility in a location thats about 8 hours from me to out for delivery guess purolator tracking info is just garbo
Last edited by Dovahkriid on Jun 1st, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3986 posts
2503 upvotes
Vancouver
Delays are pretty normal during covid era. Even if it says out for delivery, it isnt 100% that you will get it today. Most of my packages i get the 3rd or 4th day its "out for delivery" but sometime you do get it first day. Seems pretty random.
Jun 1, 2021
1 posts
Purolator is just utter garbage and just delaying packages and gives you excuses
Images
  • Screenshot_20210602-132417_Samsung Internet.jpg
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
513 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Yapzzy wrote: Purolator is just utter garbage and just delaying packages and gives you excuses
Hello, our apologies for the negative experience you've had with Purolator. Please let us know if you need help by emailing us your tracking number. Thank you, Vanessa // Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp