Purolator Shipping Support Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 10:48 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2137 posts
1064 upvotes
London
prix57 wrote: Is there an effective way to log a complaint with Purolator?

They have one of the worst delivery services.

The drivers never ring doorbell and drop packages on my porch with little care.
they don't care. they will claim they did something about it but it will happen again.
Oct 9, 2011
483 posts
178 upvotes
prix57 wrote: The drivers never ring doorbell and drop packages on my porch with little care.
Almost all courier in my area does that, DHL, FedEx, UPS, Canada Post. If they are already at my door, why can't they ring the doorbel before running off.... At least I get notification from amazon shipment.
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
512 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
prix57 wrote: Is there an effective way to log a complaint with Purolator?

They have one of the worst delivery services.

The drivers never ring doorbell and drop packages on my porch with little care.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed. Please feel free to email us your concerns and we'll be happy to assist.

Regards,
James // Customer Care team // www.purolator.com
Email: customer.care@purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1000 posts
345 upvotes
Vancouver
Ughhhh i just need a place to rant.

Package 1: Spending 5 business days just lounging in a sorting facility in Ontario. This is the one i'm waiting on the most.

Package 2: Again 4 business days lounging in a sorting facility. Waited all day to be delivered, got hungry as i did not eat lunch and i figured by 7PM, it would not be coming. I run out to chipotle, the driver was actually nice and called. I said i could be back in 10 min. He said he would not wait and left the slip, which states it will be available at a specific office Sept 10 by 12 PM. The tracking number says to follow what is indicated on the notice. So i do. I plan my day around it because it takes 30 minutes to walk to this office. I walk 30 min to the office, i'm sweating from this walk in the sun and they tell me its not there. Even their manager didn't know why it wasn't there, he said it should have been on a truck for a mid morning arrival. I ask for a delivery again and promised not to leave until they delivered, they said no. He said it is already in progress to be delivered to the office location but also said it was in their Richmond sorting center. He could not even guarantee that it would be in the office tomorrow for pick up. I told him i do not want to waste 1 hour of my time walking again. He just said to call several times tomorrow.

I'm just so frustrated. Purolator has always been my least favorite delivery service.
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
512 posts
196 upvotes
Toronto
thefeebster wrote: Ughhhh i just need a place to rant.

Package 1: Spending 5 business days just lounging in a sorting facility in Ontario. This is the one i'm waiting on the most.

Package 2: Again 4 business days lounging in a sorting facility. Waited all day to be delivered, got hungry as i did not eat lunch and i figured by 7PM, it would not be coming. I run out to chipotle, the driver was actually nice and called. I said i could be back in 10 min. He said he would not wait and left the slip, which states it will be available at a specific office Sept 10 by 12 PM. The tracking number says to follow what is indicated on the notice. So i do. I plan my day around it because it takes 30 minutes to walk to this office. I walk 30 min to the office, i'm sweating from this walk in the sun and they tell me its not there. Even their manager didn't know why it wasn't there, he said it should have been on a truck for a mid morning arrival. I ask for a delivery again and promised not to leave until they delivered, they said no. He said it is already in progress to be delivered to the office location but also said it was in their Richmond sorting center. He could not even guarantee that it would be in the office tomorrow for pick up. I told him i do not want to waste 1 hour of my time walking again. He just said to call several times tomorrow.

I'm just so frustrated. Purolator has always been my least favorite delivery service.
Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to email us the tracking number and inquiries. We'll be happy to look into it for you.

Regards,
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Oct 5, 2005
598 posts
185 upvotes
PurolatorHelp wrote: Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed. Please feel free to email us your concerns and we'll be happy to assist.

Regards,
in other words... "hello, we're sorry you're calling us out in public on our ongoing sh!t service. however, we assure you if you call or email our abyss of customer service, we'll try our best to dissolve your legitimate concern without doing a f*ing thing and then carry on like you were the bad guy. in other words, f you, shut up. *smiley face*, PUROLATOR"

ps: where's vanessa, james?
yo!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
5691 posts
1169 upvotes
Montreal
Here's my last Saturday story.

My Amazon delivery was due with Purolator on Saturday. I live in a condo building so deliveries are left at the mailboxes. My building's address number is 11115 but it's attached to 11111.
I got home from a workout and saw that the light on my Echo dot was flashing which meant that there was a delivery notification. I checked the mailboxes - no dice.
Occasionally, packages for 11115 are delivered next door in error so I checked 11111. It wasn't there but there was a Purolator attempted delivery slip for a friend living in my building (not 1111) so I brought it over to him. He had been home all the time but the driver rang the wrong building.

Occasionally, we get packages addressed to 11015, two buildings away, so I surmised that maybe my package was delivered there by mistake. I called a friend in that building and sure enough it was there. This is a common mistake but I'm writing this because the driver made 2 mistakes on his run that caused inconvenience to multiple people.
Phils
May 25, 2008
80 posts
17 upvotes
This just happened to me today. I got a shipment notification from a vendor yesterday and I check the delivery status before I left for work. I was surprised that it says it's delivered to a person named RICK at the front door of my place. There's no RICK in our household. I was home. No door bell rang. My dog didn't even bark. I don't know any neighbours named RICK.

Obviously, I talked to the vendor and they said go talk to Purolator. Sigh, this begins the long fight to get my stuff.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2137 posts
1064 upvotes
London
decane wrote: This just happened to me today. I got a shipment notification from a vendor yesterday and I check the delivery status before I left for work. I was surprised that it says it's delivered to a person named RICK at the front door of my place. There's no RICK in our household. I was home. No door bell rang. My dog didn't even bark. I don't know any neighbours named RICK.

Obviously, I talked to the vendor and they said go talk to Purolator. Sigh, this begins the long fight to get my stuff.
vendor lied they are the ones who should be contacting purolator to open a claim only the sender can do that. go on the stores fb and twitter pages and post there and file a complaint with the bbb if that don't help. if 15 days go by without them helping then call your cc company and tell them the package shows delivered but signed for by someone else they should help u in filing a charge back.
May 25, 2008
80 posts
17 upvotes
aaron158 wrote: vendor lied they are the ones who should be contacting purolator to open a claim only the sender can do that. go on the stores fb and twitter pages and post there and file a complaint with the bbb if that don't help. if 15 days go by without them helping then call your cc company and tell them the package shows delivered but signed for by someone else they should help u in filing a charge back.
Took me 3 tries to talk to FIDO until they agreed to sent me a new phone; while I check the serial number of the phone it's already been activated probably by RICK.

Thanks to @PurolatorHelp for messing things up
Shame to RICK who deliberately opened and stole a package that is not supposed to be yours with name/address/phone number of where it is supposed to ship
May 25, 2008
80 posts
17 upvotes
And btw, @PurolatorHelp never updated me on any status as to where they are with tracing. Contacting them is useless, they just tell you we will let you know.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
2137 posts
1064 upvotes
London
decane wrote: Took me 3 tries to talk to FIDO until they agreed to sent me a new phone; while I check the serial number of the phone it's already been activated probably by RICK.

Thanks to @PurolatorHelp for messing things up
Shame to RICK who deliberately opened and stole a package that is not supposed to be yours with name/address/phone number of where it is supposed to ship
ya i wouldn't have expected purolator to do much anyway most they can do is call the driver who delivered it and ask him to go back to were he left it of course that person is gonna lie and say they never saw it.

fido though should have known better with the first call they should have put in an investigation and then purolator would have sent the driver to u with a doc to sign that swears that u did not get the package once they have that the case is found in fidos favour and they get there money back and send u a replacement out sounds like fido just didn't want to do the leg work of contacting puro to deal with it. if u stay a fido customer id suggest in the future just going to one of there stores to buy the item or have it shipped to the store and pick it up then u wont have those issues.