Expired Hot Deals

[purple.com/ca] Purple Mattress Labor Day sale -- Free Purple Sheets & TWO Free Purple Pillows ($587-627 savings)

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2020 8:47 pm
Jul 21, 2016
776 posts
1396 upvotes
twopointfivebar wrote: Cause everyone is sh*ting down my throat. It's posts like these that make me think twice about posting something.

If it's not a good deal, then let the thread die.
It might be a good deal for Purple product, but this is red flag deals, and here, peoples will upvote a $1000 mattress on sale for $100, not a "Get a free pillow worth $400(really?) at the purchase of a full price mattress"
You like Purple, good for you! But remember that RFD'ers are cheap ;-)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  / \
   | |
  _/ ¯ \_
🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂
Mar 25, 2012
91 posts
143 upvotes
NB
Something about the phrase "free sheets and 2 pillows - $600 value" triggers an immediate fight or flight response in every RFDer.
Dec 22, 2012
339 posts
105 upvotes
Mississauga
To each their own, but from someone who used to sleep on a cheap mattress and switched to purple I can confirm it does matter. With any of these companies you've got 100 nights to try it and if you're not happy they will pick it up 0 cost.

Note purple mattresses will go on sale on amazon if you don't care about the sheets + pillows, but probably not the same return policy (how are you dropping off a full mattress at Canada post to return to Amazon lol)
Jan 24, 2018
44 posts
59 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: Casper has a 10% off deal for Labour day, and their mattresses are equivalent. The Casper original queen ends up being 250$ cheaper than the equivalent Purple...
Protip on this. Check your amex offers on the app or website if you have an American Express. I had an offer for a $250 bill credit.
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10180 posts
1270 upvotes
twopointfivebar wrote: Seems like a lot of people has a hard time swallowing the prices of these Purple mattresses and their products. To each their own I guess. You'd be more shocked then with the Purple 2 mattresses (only in US for now) which costs upwards of $3500 USD for a King.

In future, I'll probably think twice about posting stuff from Purple. Thanks-all for the feedback!
there are literally 10 posts about how hard you push this brand vs 1 complaining about prices....

just stop responding, Like you said, it's a deal forum.... you post a deal and you move on. Stop selling the product like a salesperson.
Jan 19, 2013
25 posts
56 upvotes
While we are on the topic of mattresses. I'm looking to get a good one.
If someone has taken the time and has done some research, I would highly appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you!
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3204 posts
2050 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
KenAdams wrote: Purple sheets eh... so if my wife has an affair with Barney the Dinosaur there will be no trace evidence?
No, no, no.
You need ORANGE sheets to cover up the evidence. Just because he's purple on the outside....
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
3204 posts
2050 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
CubieJ wrote: Something about the phrase "free sheets and 2 pillows - $600 value" triggers an immediate fight or flight response in every RFDer.
OMG. I got a cramp from laughing.
Jul 21, 2016
776 posts
1396 upvotes
MrFrugal1 wrote: No, no, no.
You need ORANGE sheets to cover up the evidence. Just because he's purple on the outside....
How do you know that?

Hmmmm... :twisted:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  / \
   | |
  _/ ¯ \_
🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53362 posts
18278 upvotes
How are you guys liking your Purple Mattresses?