March 15, 2020
Retailer:
Pusateri's
Pusateri's Meatball Event

Meatballs are $0.50 each
Spaghetti & Meatballs - $7.99 (save $3)
Meatball Sandwich - $7.99 (save $2)
Meatballs & 2 sides - $5

Can't comment on size or quality. Unknown if the pork free or turkey meatballs are included.
Images
  • Pusateris-Meatballs.jpg
  • Pusateris-Meatballs-Specials.jpg
15 replies
Jul 21, 2007
643 posts
218 upvotes
Winnipeg
The Saks Sherway location is just gorgeous, my favorite grocery store.
Feb 25, 2020
14 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
HEEEY, now that's a dam good meata ball, just like mama uset to make!! thanksa OP
near me (dot) cool - eat, play shop & save locally! Toronto/GTA, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City and Niagra Falls!
Jul 16, 2019
65 posts
78 upvotes
canada_dry wrote: Tempting, but I'm still not over the rat + cockroach infestation incident!
Ok, more for me. They’ve opened like 4 new locations since then and remodeled the original. They look gorgeous and the food and service are great. Thanks OP for the post, I’ll be taking advantage of it.
May 5, 2006
626 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
ericlewis91 wrote: Is there a catch?
No...?
I went to buy 12 meatballs for $6 the other day... so as advertised.
Jul 14, 2014
721 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Pusateri is just so damn expensive.

They had opened a store at Oakville Place last year, they closed after a few months.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1847 posts
922 upvotes
are these the large meatballs at restaurants or small versions like the ones in ikea?
Jul 23, 2011
485 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
So my wife, who is for the most part vegan, has been bringing these home for me and the kids for the last couple of weeks..
We're hooked!
How much are these going to cost me regular priced? I hear Pusateri's and I think I may have to turn in my RFD card..
Apr 25, 2007
10 posts
7 upvotes
GTA
Had these meatballs last Friday for lunch! They are fancier than the ones from Ikea but not as large as ones you get from Italian restaurants IMO. Meatballs are a mix of beef/veal/pork. Would not recommend the two sides as you can’t pick from the whole side options but a subset and they only give you like a meatball size of a serving for each. You’re better off spending the extra $3 on more meatballs.
Jan 31, 2020
147 posts
259 upvotes
canada_dry wrote: Tempting, but I'm still not over the rat + cockroach infestation incident!
That's what makes it, "Justa like-a mamma makesh*t. Magnifico!"

Pusateri's is overpriced & way overrated. IMHO the business needs to get back to basics. I'd strongly recommend Cataldi's in Woodbridge. Better prices for primo quality stuff! Enjoy!
"I go for the jugular" - Kobe Bryant
Feb 18, 2014
411 posts
236 upvotes
MAMBAMENTALITY wrote: That's what makes it, "Justa like-a mamma makesh*t. Magnifico!"

Pusateri's is overpriced & way overrated. IMHO the business needs to get back to basics. I'd strongly recommend Cataldi's in Woodbridge. Better prices for primo quality stuff! Enjoy!
Overpriced.
Overrated.

Yet people go there (Pusateri's) and don't look at what there spending, that's what any grocery store owner wants/needs, ask the brothers over at Cataldi's and they'll agree.

Hopefully they get their act together and open the Keele store soon, it's going to be difficult to get customers to come back after being closed for so many years, they have found other places to shop.