Expired Hot Deals

[Qatar Airways] 48 Hour Weekend Sale online fares starting from $795 (includes Maldives)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 11:06 am
[OP]
Jan 17, 2017
152 posts
81 upvotes

48 Hour Weekend Sale online fares starting from $795 (includes Maldives)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
September 21, 2020
Retailer:
Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is having a weekend sale for multiple destinations, including Maldives and other Asian/African destinations from Toronto and Montreal. Select your city to check prices, you can search a 15-day window to find cheapest fares.

Qatar Airways allows you to change tickets unlimited times valid for 2 years. They will also refund your ticket if your flight gets cancelled.

People planning to take advantage of Maldives Travelzoo Hotel deal on this thread can also take advantage of this Qatar Airways flight deal.

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-ca/offe ... ekend.html

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-ca/offe ... oston.html
26 replies
Jun 13, 2011
91 posts
201 upvotes
Wonder what the quarantine rules will be during the connecting part. Can we roam around the city.
Nov 29, 2018
88 posts
84 upvotes
So if i purchased a ticket to Thailand in December, and theres no chance of travel. they will refund me?
Aug 12, 2018
40 posts
20 upvotes
Regarding "Unlimited changes Change the date or destination free of charge"

So if I book for a certain period then I decide to change the dates. Do I have to pay for any price difference?
Apr 5, 2010
399 posts
119 upvotes
Mississauga
Didn’t find anything deal like when I opened their email. Also their website sucks, I always seem to get errors about unable to calculate fare.
Dec 26, 2015
387 posts
207 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Lol flights I was looking at with Qatar was 100 dollar cheaper yesterday.
Apr 20, 2009
937 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
I visited Maldives last year. If you're considering flying/staying there, you better make sure you understand that these flight savings are the least of your financial concerns with such a trip.

Unless you stay in Malé (and tbh, why would you even pick Maldives if you're just going to stay in this dingey city), prices for almost any of the pristine islands are astronomical.

It is a Muslim dry country as well. As you can imagine, resorts are still given leeway to dispense alcohol, but you will be isolated in your paradise, and whatever ridiculous rates they want to charge, you'll have to oblige (food as well).
May 27, 2017
98 posts
128 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
WaleedS4429 wrote: Regarding "Unlimited changes Change the date or destination free of charge"

So if I book for a certain period then I decide to change the dates. Do I have to pay for any price difference?
Of course, you'll need to pay for the fare difference.
Jan 10, 2013
33 posts
55 upvotes
WOODBRIDGE
Shame that my field of work just isn't allowing for intl travel at the moment. The cancellation policy looks solid, love qatar's service and food.
Nov 28, 2007
89 posts
148 upvotes
Hold out for better deals. Airlines haven't fully bled out yet.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1855 posts
1093 upvotes
WaleedS4429 wrote: Regarding "Unlimited changes Change the date or destination free of charge"

Absolutely - any "free change" refers to change fees only
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1643 posts
248 upvotes
Barrie
drew4008 wrote: I visited Maldives last year. If you're considering flying/staying there, you better make sure you understand that these flight savings are the least of your financial concerns with such a trip.

Unless you stay in Malé (and tbh, why would you even pick Maldives if you're just going to stay in this dingey city), prices for almost any of the pristine islands are astronomical.

It is a Muslim dry country as well. As you can imagine, resorts are still given leeway to dispense alcohol, but you will be isolated in your paradise, and whatever ridiculous rates they want to charge, you'll have to oblige (food as well).
One could pair the flight deal with something like this to make it a bit more affordable (TBH Maldives and affordable should never be in the same sentence).

travelzoo-lava-hot-2599-maldives-7nts-5 ... t-2402578/

Personally, I love Maldives. Expensive to visit/eat/drink, but on many people's bucket list for good reason.
Amex Platinum and Gold Membership Rewards, Bonvoy, and Aeroplan help me travel on the cheap!
May 5, 2007
763 posts
163 upvotes
North York
Where is the sale?

For Toronto to Maldives I’m getting $950 - $1400

Does anyone see anything better?

I need to book a flight for my travel zoo deal