Expired Hot Deals

[Qatar Airways] Qatar Airways - Free Roundtrip Tickets for Healthcare Professionals - registration starts May 12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 8:18 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21707 posts
159180 upvotes
GTA

Qatar Airways - Free Roundtrip Tickets for Healthcare Professionals - registration starts May 12

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Qatar Airways
Have not looked into the fine print, but Qatar Airways is offering 2 roundtrip tickets to anywhere in their network free to healthcare professionals (100,000 available).

This offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical Practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist

Edit:. Looks like passengers just pay the airport taxes

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-ca/offe ... edics.html

Campaign period: From 12 May 2020 until tickets run out

Promo code booking period: From 12 May until 31 July 2020.

Travel period: 26 May to 10 December 2020.
Last edited by toguy on May 11th, 2020 6:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.
164 replies
Jan 17, 2017
88 posts
213 upvotes
"Visit this page starting from 12 May 2020 to register and receive your exclusive promo code."
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5071 posts
3579 upvotes
Vancouver
This offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical Practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher

Ron.
Jan 19, 2013
318 posts
305 upvotes
well I had a pretty much horrible experience with them this time ( earlier travelled with them and really liked the airlines ) .. I had a ticket end of March , called them on March 11th to cancel , it was a struggle to reach out to them . The customer service was unreachable for Canada ( tried for 4 days ), ultimately called the Qatar number .. raised a ticket in their website , they responded after a month saying you will get a travel voucher for 1 year .. I asked for a refund , yet to get back , its been almost 1month now :P :P

I guess they are good for travelling , however if you have any issues you are pretty much on your own .. Their Canada customer service is almost non existent ( they have a centralized customer service number and a Montreal airport number , both unreachable ) .
Last edited by anindyabecs on May 11th, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 10, 2020
259 posts
982 upvotes
toguy wrote: Have not looked into the fine print, but Qatar Airways is offering 2 roundtrip tickets to anywhere in their network free to healthcare professionals (100,000 available).

This offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical Practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher

Edit:. Looks like passengers just pay the airport taxes

https://www.qatarairways.com/en-ca/offe ... edics.html

Campaign period: From 12 May 2020 until tickets run out

Promo code booking period: From 12 May until 31 July 2020.

Travel period: 26 May to 10 December 2020.
Great find. However, if you look at the bottom of the page, it seems like they only fly out of Montreal (YUL). The other airports are Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Philadelphia (PHL), and Washington (IAD).
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1362 posts
4221 upvotes
idk how I feel about this. I mean it’s nice that they offered but you can’t really go anywhere. If they really cared, they would have offered dates to fly in 2021 or 2022.
May 4, 2018
196 posts
113 upvotes
GeneralStore wrote: Great find. However, if you look at the bottom of the page, it seems like they only fly out of Montreal (YUL). The other airports are Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Philadelphia (PHL), and Washington (IAD).
You have until November 26 to book the trip so maybe more airports will be open at that time.
Oct 26, 2007
298 posts
175 upvotes
TerenceP19670 wrote: You have until November 26 to book the trip so maybe more airports will be open at that time.
* July 31
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7337 posts
3488 upvotes
anindyabecs wrote: well I had a pretty much horrible experience with them this time ( earlier travelled with them and really liked the airlines ) .. I had a ticket end of March , called them on March 11th to cancel , it was a struggle to reach out to them . The customer service was unreachable for Canada ( tried for 4 days ), ultimately called the Qatar number .. raised a ticket in their website , they responded after a month saying you will get a travel voucher for 1 year .. I asked for a refund , yet to get back , its been almost 1month now :P :P

I guess they are good for travelling , however if you have any issues you are pretty much on your own .. Their Canada customer service is almost non existent ( they have a centralized customer service number and a Montreal airport number , both unreachable ) .
Did they cancel your flight, or did you cancel the flight?

If they cancelled the flight, you should be looking at air passenger rights groups for help, and look at doing a CC chargeback...
Sep 28, 2017
112 posts
89 upvotes
FYI:

This promotional offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher, Pharmacist.
Nov 8, 2018
58 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
wonder if these are upgradable (at own cost) to business...
Sep 21, 2019
153 posts
353 upvotes
It says "In recognition of your hard work and dedication, we are offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits*:"

"Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network."

Does that mean only one way?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5071 posts
3579 upvotes
Vancouver
Bbrown3979 wrote: It says "In recognition of your hard work and dedication, we are offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits*:"

"Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network."

No.

Ron.
Jul 23, 2009
904 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
Bbrown3979 wrote: It says "In recognition of your hard work and dedication, we are offering 100,000 complimentary tickets on Qatar Airways flights. As a healthcare professional, you are entitled to the following benefits*:"

Return means round-trip. Hot deal if u know your vacation dates.