Expired Hot Deals

[Qatar Airways] Qatar Airways - Free Roundtrip Tickets for Healthcare Professionals - registration starts May 12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 8:18 am
Nov 8, 2018
58 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ki2017 wrote: The Submit button is grayed out so I can't submit my info lol

edit: It became available, but I got an error saying: The daily promo code limit for your country has already been reached. The allocation is refreshed daily at midnight Doha time (GMT+3) - please try to register again tomorrow.
tried at 5:01 lol and it was already greyed out and i got the same error.
Aug 12, 2019
27 posts
17 upvotes
I think there are like 2 tickets for canada avilable per round and a bot is probably getting them
Nov 26, 2011
4 posts
1 upvote
MONTRÉAL
I actually signed up and got this message:
"Thank you for submitting your details. A limited number of promo codes will be distributed daily; we will send you an email within 48 hours once your request has been processed."
Aug 12, 2019
27 posts
17 upvotes
3 of us waited and we have terabit internet with 3 browsers open as well as our phones and we all got "The daily promo code limit for your country has already been reached. The allocation is refreshed daily at midnight Doha time (GMT+3) - please try to register again tomorrow." at like 310
Aug 26, 2019
199 posts
293 upvotes
anindyabecs wrote: well I had a pretty much horrible experience with them this time ( earlier travelled with them and really liked the airlines ) .. I had a ticket end of March , called them on March 11th to cancel , it was a struggle to reach out to them . The customer service was unreachable for Canada ( tried for 4 days ), ultimately called the Qatar number .. raised a ticket in their website , they responded after a month saying you will get a travel voucher for 1 year .. I asked for a refund , yet to get back , its been almost 1month now :P :P

I guess they are good for travelling , however if you have any issues you are pretty much on your own .. Their Canada customer service is almost non existent ( they have a centralized customer service number and a Montreal airport number , both unreachable ) .
I can mirror your experience with Air France except add the fact that they wont even refund non-ticket purchases e.g. seat selection. Airlines are scum right now and I take great pleasure in shorting their stock for profit.
Dec 20, 2010
438 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
I’m confused. I thought the signup started on the 12th. So what are people registering for today?
Gullible? Click here to find out!
Sep 21, 2019
192 posts
398 upvotes
staneydao1 wrote: I actually signed up and got this message:
"Thank you for submitting your details. A limited number of promo codes will be distributed daily; we will send you an email within 48 hours once your request has been processed."
What time did you submit? And do you have a Canadian passport?
Nov 26, 2011
4 posts
1 upvote
MONTRÉAL
Yes canadian passport, I signed up at 5:21pm. Will let you all know if I actually get it!
Dec 9, 2010
213 posts
87 upvotes
oo7ibm wrote: I’m confused. I thought the signup started on the 12th. So what are people registering for today?
12:01AM Doha time is actually 5:01PM EST the day before
Last edited by italianmobster7 on May 12th, 2020 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 8, 2018
58 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
oo7ibm wrote: I’m confused. I thought the signup started on the 12th. So what are people registering for today?
midnight Doha time.
May 29, 2017
486 posts
217 upvotes
Canada
Are you healthcare professionals signing up? or ya'll just shooting your luck and seeing if you get it.
Nov 8, 2018
58 posts
52 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
newfbc wrote: No.

Ron.
this is the type of hard hitting useful comment i come to these subs for.
Jul 12, 2012
67 posts
8 upvotes
LONDON
It's not letting me hit the submit button, anyone else have this problem?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4030 posts
3455 upvotes
Richmond Hill
iceroll wrote: It's not letting me hit the submit button, anyone else have this problem?
Number of codes for Canada already ran out today, although that shouldn't impact your ability to hit submit.

Any error messages?
Oct 29, 2010
250 posts
272 upvotes
Quebec
If you cant submit, somethings missing. Cause I submitted mine but max nb of codes for Canada was reached.
Dec 20, 2010
438 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
I’m also not able to hit submit. Tried on cell phone and desktop. Completely filled everything out.
Gullible? Click here to find out!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
5337 posts
3934 upvotes
Vancouver
newfbc wrote: This offer is strictly available to medical frontline professionals only. Eligible healthcare professions are limited to: Doctor, Medical Practitioner, Nurse, Paramedic, Lab Technician, Clinical Researcher

Ron.
They have since added Pharmacist.

Ron.,
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2063 posts
648 upvotes
oo7ibm wrote: I’m also not able to hit submit. Tried on cell phone and desktop. Completely filled everything out.
Same, everything is filled out and the boxes checked, still can't hit submit. Tried on desktop and phone.
Sep 28, 2017
113 posts
90 upvotes
Samshares wrote: Are you healthcare professionals signing up? or ya'll just shooting your luck and seeing if you get it.
Probably not the best idea if you're not one of the HCP's listed:

Boarding will be denied, should any customer fail to provide the required original identification i.e. Medical licence/registration in additional to regular passport documents
Nov 4, 2013
223 posts
175 upvotes
North York, ON
I just managed to submit but received the following error:

The daily promo code limit for your country has already been reached. The allocation is refreshed daily at midnight Doha time (GMT+3) - please try to register again tomorrow.