Expired Hot Deals

[Qatar Airways] Qatar Airways - Free Roundtrip Tickets for Healthcare Professionals - registration starts May 12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 8:18 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7870 posts
1799 upvotes
Mont-Royal
I guess u have to be hospital wrkers ?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Apr 23, 2007
499 posts
288 upvotes
Montreal
I don't see Pharmacist on their website.
Dec 22, 2018
200 posts
77 upvotes
Markham
no vaccine no travel especially in economy.
Vaccine unlikely to be ready in travel period available
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
18433 posts
2803 upvotes
Langley
I wish there was something like this before we had kids but we can't leave them behind for long at 4 and 1 years old.

My wife worked Mother's day and got spat in the face by a patient so she certainly deserves something cool like this.
Nov 15, 2003
85 posts
54 upvotes
Terrace
Sounds like a generous offer if anyone is willing to travel. But since this open to the WHOLE WORLD, it is probably very difficult to be one of the 100,000.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6434 posts
5852 upvotes
Calgary
14 day quarantine makes travel difficult.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9617 posts
1029 upvotes
Doesnt work, cant hit submit.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4528 posts
16892 upvotes
TORONTO
i6s1 wrote: My wife worked Mother's day and got spat in the face by a patient so she certainly deserves something cool like this.
:facepalm: Disappointed But Relieved Face
Nov 4, 2013
223 posts
175 upvotes
North York, ON
i6s1 wrote:
My wife worked Mother's day and got spat in the face by a patient so she certainly deserves something cool like this.
Probably assault.
Jan 2, 2013
316 posts
580 upvotes
Montreal
i6s1 wrote: I wish there was something like this before we had kids but we can't leave them behind for long at 4 and 1 years old.

And the hospital didn't do anything? That is assault.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
2054 posts
643 upvotes
BaDumTss wrote: And the hospital didn't do anything? That is assault.
Many patients do much worse than that and nothing is done. That's how it is.
Deal Addict
Jul 9, 2012
1816 posts
297 upvotes
Pluto
cbt123 wrote: Many patients do much worse than that and nothing is done. That's how it is.
Yep. What's the hospital going to do, kick out the patient? You pretty much have to deal with being abused as a hospital worker or quit. It's ridiculous but that's how it is.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2123 posts
774 upvotes
Purgatory wrote: Yep. What's the hospital going to do, kick out the patient? You pretty much have to deal with being abused as a hospital worker or quit. It's ridiculous but that's how it is.
CIWAs and COWs are the best Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Dec 20, 2010
438 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
So did anyone figure out a solution to the submit button being greyed out? I’ve tried on 3 different devices and 2 different browsers but still not getting the button clickable. Any ideas?
Gullible? Click here to find out!
Sep 20, 2017
128 posts
156 upvotes
anindyabecs wrote: well I had a pretty much horrible experience with them this time ( earlier travelled with them and really liked the airlines ) .. I had a ticket end of March , called them on March 11th to cancel , it was a struggle to reach out to them . The customer service was unreachable for Canada ( tried for 4 days ), ultimately called the Qatar number .. raised a ticket in their website , they responded after a month saying you will get a travel voucher for 1 year .. I asked for a refund , yet to get back , its been almost 1month now :P :P

I guess they are good for travelling , however if you have any issues you are pretty much on your own .. Their Canada customer service is almost non existent ( they have a centralized customer service number and a Montreal airport number , both unreachable ) .
I haven't heard any airline offering refunds. Most airlines are offering 6 months extension for Travel dates. 1 year extension was rather generous.
We had a planned travel for April. We got 6 months extension from Lufthansa.
Mar 11, 2008
389 posts
801 upvotes
London
Thanks OP. I qualify but sadly website doesn't work. Their social media is full of the same feedback so I imagine they're getting hammered.
Feb 18, 2017
105 posts
101 upvotes
Are workers at long term care homes included? If not, then why? They are just as overworked and UNDERPAID as all the other frontline workers.