Expired Hot Deals

[Qatar Airways] Qatar Airways - Free Roundtrip Tickets for Healthcare Professionals - registration starts May 12

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2020 8:18 am
Sep 2, 2011
207 posts
47 upvotes
KANATA
durrane wrote: What was the route?
MTL to Syndey and to Bali.
I wonder if the new toronto flights would be on there, then again MTL is closer for me
Jul 14, 2008
225 posts
111 upvotes
DustinD94730 wrote: My wife got it yesterday and got her email today. Perth here we come!.... Some day...
SelfProclaimedGardener wrote: Thank you for submitting your details. A limited number of promo codes will be distributed daily; we will send you an email within 48 hours once your request has been processed.
ChrisB31809 wrote: I also just got the blue, "Thank you for submitting" message. Does this mean we actually got them because it says they have to check and get back to you in 48 hours? How long after submitting did you get the tickets?
SharonF217 wrote: I can’t believe these fees!
This is with the promo code- such a waste of time.

I’d laugh if they filed for bankruptcy before November 28th.

Carrier imposed fees my a$$
staneydao1 wrote: I signed up on the 12th, got my e-mail today with a code! However, I tried to book a flight with the code but the prices do not change somehow... Will try again later or maybe call their customer service
surreptitious wrote: It seems to me like I may have been successful submitting - this is the third day that I've tried right at 5. The submit button is greyed out on my laptop regardless of browser (including edge, which didn't work for me either), but it works on my phone, so I tried it there.

Both previous days, it took so long to go through that by the time it did, all codes in my country had been sent out etc etc. Yesterday, it also gave me submission errors, just to add some flavor.

I don't know how to make the greyed out submission button come to life, but if you can find a device where it works (ie. where the button goes red after you click the captcha), then it seems like luck of the draw whether your submission goes through in time.

Good luck tomorrow, friends! I'll edit this when I get the code to confirm that it actually came through.
SelfProclaimedGardener wrote: What did you select? I've only paid $43 in taxes per person.
PhoneyStoney wrote: Got the prompt saying submission successful and code will be sent within 48 hours. But it's been 4 days, no code in the email. Not sure what's happening
Gr4v1ty wrote: Why are the fees so high tho?
medethic wrote: Same. It has been 4 days and yet no code. I won't bother to contact them to get a code as it has always been a challenge to find few weeks of vacation time at one go during November-December. My department will not allow to take more than 1 week in December.
mitchied10 wrote: I just received my promo code this morning. The people claiming that you still have to pay 1000$+ in taxes and surcharges is FALSE. On the term and conditions , it states ''Ticket fare and surcharges will be waived, however, taxes are payable by the passenger''. I have tried booking flights from YUL to Seoul/Manila/Qatar/Dubai and total comes to 150-200$ per passenger in taxes when fare and surcharges are waived. They also offer free rebooking in case flights cancelled or airports are closed. Good luck! I believe today is the last day to sign up
entity wrote: got my code but still seeing the full flight price with fare + surcharges.
medethic wrote: Quick update: After 10 days, finally I received the code. I tried few locations but I don't see any discount using the code if my outbound flight is from Montreal. However I tried from New York to a destination in Asia and I see total payable tax to be around $87 for roundtrip for 2 adults (flexi economy class). I tried to add infant under age of 1 along with 2 adults but that just removed all discount. I was expecting that there won't be any limitation on the outbound location but it appears that they probably have restrictions or limited discounted flights from each city. Has anyone tried multi city option? I am not sure which cities can be added to make it a valid multi city itinerary.
goaliegirl6060 wrote:
I was browsing the other day and I DID find some deals from MTL. They are just hard to find!
Who knows what the fall will bring, but I am thinking we aren't going to be able to take advantage of these.
goaliegirl6060 wrote: MTL to Syndey and to Bali.
I wonder if the new toronto flights would be on there, then again MTL is closer for me
Sorry to spam a dead post, but did anyone manage to actually use their codes? They are expiring soon. What a waste. :/

Although great publicity on Qatar's part. Looked great on them at the time when they gave the codes away, costs them nothing if nobody can actually use them. Face With Tears Of Joy I wonder if there's any use asking them about it.
Dec 9, 2010
213 posts
87 upvotes
You have to book by November 28th, but they extended the travel dates until the end of March 2021.
Apr 6, 2012
194 posts
74 upvotes
Didn't use it. Don't know if I will be able to get out anywhere due to current situation globally.