2019 Air Miles Shop the Block

ON/QC -RENO-DEPOT - 20 BAMs WU Buy 1 LEPAGE's *PL Premium* adhesive (295 or 825 ml) (Nov 14th thru Nov 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2019 10:44 am
Tags:
None
Dec 4, 2005
272 posts
22 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I'm very skeptic for Shop the Block offers at Reno Depot in Ontario (Aurora location). I never received Mega Miles from Reno Depot purchase of No More Nails in April 2019
Dec 16, 2006
434 posts
56 upvotes
Cashier told me I won't get the bonus miles if I spend less 20$ per transaction. Anyone can confirme ?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11141 posts
8358 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
canada168 wrote: Cashier told me I won't get the bonus miles if I spend less 20$ per transaction. Anyone can confirme ?
That’s probably cuz the Cashier isn’t familiar with STB or other AMs BIG BONUS Events

At Reno Depot the Earn Rate is 1 AM / $ 20
So the Cashier is right when it comes to BASE MILES

But this STB Offer is a BONUS MILES Offer on a specific item
The rules are different for BONUS MILES vs Base Miles
Especially so during BIG BONUS Events

Then all you gotta do is buy the item
And have any needed coupon or code etc
To make it happen / count
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2015
1247 posts
348 upvotes
S5 wrote: Did this offer in store several days ago. There is no coupon, the SKUs don’t match what’s in the offer(I bought the correct product but RD SKUs are NOT the same as Rona) so basically just hoping it somehow gets recorded correctly. Even my bill doesn’t say Lepage or PL anywhere, just some generic adhesive description.

At Rona, everything worked like a charm. Cashier entered code as instructed and BAMs showed up on the bill.

Will wait for BAMs before giving these 2 products to someone who can use them.
The UPC for the 295ml product is 056643002406.
As long as you have that you have proof.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2009
2547 posts
1348 upvotes
Montreal
wra45mon wrote: The UPC for the 295ml product is 056643002406.
As long as you have that you have proof.
Yeah, that is what’s on the invoice. Unlike Lowes which works similarly but has apparently been crediting BAMs within days, nothing so far from RD. Not a big deal but the variability of the AM program with various retailers is an irritant for collectors.
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11141 posts
8358 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
S5 wrote: Yeah, that is what’s on the invoice. Unlike Lowes which works similarly but has apparently been crediting BAMs within days, nothing so far from RD. Not a big deal but the variability of the AM program with various retailers is an irritant for collectors.
If memory serves ...
Reno Depot BATCH POSTS just like RONA does

Not uncommon that there are different POSTING Schedules with AirMiles
It’s because each Retailer has negotiated their own Reporting Cycle
It’s because this Program ... unlike other Rewards Programs
Is an amalgamation of a large number of Retailers
Whereas most Reward Programs are just run by one retailer
... One Retailer = One Accounting System
This isn’t the case for AirMiles where there are at least 100+ Retailers
Each with their own POS & Accounting Systems

It is what it is
The benefit of earning more places than fewer

Most of us AMs Points Hounds just keep notes of what’s outstanding & check it off when it finally gets POSTED to our accounts
Mar 7, 2018
41 posts
30 upvotes
Purchased online and picked-up in store on Nov.14th, the receipt did mention bonus miles would be a batch posting around 10th of the next month.
20 miles just got posted in my AM account today - one week earlier than their schedule!
You guys might want to check yours.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2009
2547 posts
1348 upvotes
Montreal
Trigoria wrote: Purchased online and picked-up in store on Nov.14th, the receipt did mention bonus miles would be a batch posting around 10th of the next month.
20 miles just got posted in my AM account today - one week earlier than their schedule!
You guys might want to check yours.
Nice, got it. Time to give away those glue sticks.