Quartz Countertop recommendations in the GVRD

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2017 7:47 pm
[OP]
May 6, 2008
137 posts
66 upvotes

Quartz Countertop recommendations in the GVRD

Looking to do some upgrades to our bathrooms in the GVRD, but still trying to find the right fit in terms of a good vendor for quartz countertops, particularly around the Coquitlam area. Does anyone have recent experience upgrading their bathroom countertops in the GVRD, and have a good recommendation?
2 replies
Mar 11, 2002
852 posts
261 upvotes
Bud Wiser wrote: Looking to do some upgrades to our bathrooms in the GVRD, but still trying to find the right fit in terms of a good vendor for quartz countertops, particularly around the Coquitlam area. Does anyone have recent experience upgrading their bathroom countertops in the GVRD, and have a good recommendation?
I did my bathrooms and kitchen in mid 2015 using Houstone in Richmond, they came out to Coquitlam for the install. We used 0.75" quartz and it was ~$35 per sq ft or thereabouts with a $150 sink cutout fee. No real complaints about the process and it has held up well to staining or what not. We initially bought some cheap quartz for our smaller vanities from home idol that were around $100 each and there is no comparison in the quality difference.

Stove and sink cutouts were correct and they did some onsite trimming (outside) as my kitchen walls were not perfectly square.
Feb 24, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote
I second Houstone in Richmond. Used them for quartz countertop in kitchen and bathroom. They had a huge selection of remnants that i used for the bathroom at an even greater discount. Friendly, on time and professional.