• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2015 9:02 am
Tags:
None
Jan 21, 2007
286 posts
68 upvotes
Laval
In Quebec, most stores have "Boxing Week" so it doesn't really matter what time the stores close on the 26th.
Banned
Jan 11, 2004
19816 posts
562 upvotes
pmdoit wrote: Yeah i know that we mis some contests and more but i'm happy to live here
We need to think about all these employee that can never take some days on christmas to spend with theirs familly (Boxing day crap) so if they can go home earlier on week-end why not?

ever think about what if the employees need money? you can't live on on "family time", you need income. But then it's a totally different mindset, Quebec is a welfare state modeled after all the failing countries in Europe right now. Rest of Canada is going to have to bail them out at some point.
Deal Expert
Nov 15, 2004
19138 posts
3315 upvotes
Toronto
gilboman wrote: ever think about what if the employees need money? you can't live on on "family time", you need income. But then it's a totally different mindset, Quebec is a welfare state modeled after all the failing countries in Europe right now. Rest of Canada is going to have to bail them out at some point.

'At some point'? Look how much of our money they get now.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
3683 posts
180 upvotes
Montreal
Miike wrote: In Quebec, most stores have "Boxing Week" so it doesn't really matter what time the stores close on the 26th.

Most of the doorcrashers are gone by then.
Heatware: 2-0-0
eBay: 69-0-0
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
3683 posts
180 upvotes
Montreal
It's because they didn't listen to me.
Maybe if they would stay open past 5PM on the weekend in Quebec this wouldn't happen.

Shameless 5-year old thread bump :D
Heatware: 2-0-0
eBay: 69-0-0
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
18989 posts
1995 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
cloneman wrote: It's because they didn't listen to me.
Maybe if they would stay open past 5PM on the weekend in Quebec this wouldn't happen.

Shameless 5-year old thread bump :D
Great post.

Said Nobody.
Dec 20, 2015
1 posts
because Boxing Day falls on a Saturday this year and its holiday hours Boxing Day shopping will be from 1-5 yes 4 hours only we are spending the weekend in Toronto instead!!!!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)