Queensville Pre-construction - Lakeview Homes

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2022 7:23 pm
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes

Queensville Pre-construction - Lakeview Homes

Did anyone purchase from Lakeview homes in phase 1 of Queensville preconstruction project?

https://www.lakeviewhomesinc.com
https://www.myqueensville.com/masterplan

I'm thinking about purchasing 45ft detached home from them and would like to hear first hand from a previous buyer about their quality.

Country Wide has too many bad reviews and Aspen Ridge doesn't have a floorplan my wife like.
688 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
4714 posts
371 upvotes
Isn't the current inventory sold out?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
3235 posts
6186 upvotes
Toronto/Markham
Realnet is still showing available inventory, might be out of date though.

There are 8 projects listed as coming up in Queensville.
RE Broker
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
They have a lot more lots, they're releasing them slowly. One thing I noticed is that with every release they raise the price by around 30k.

I'm waiting for the next release with walkout basement lots
Last edited by Yaadman on Sep 4th, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
I'm not familiar with realnet but the other two builders, Aspen Ridge, and Countrywide homes currently have inventory
Feb 6, 2008
167 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
We live in Queensville, bought pre-construction in phase 1. Out of 3 builders Lakeview has the lowest quality of standard finishes, it means that you have to get upgrades on almost everything and customer service is pretty bad too. But I agree that their layouts are somewhat better. We had a discussion about that with our neighbours at Queensville.
Aug 15, 2014
560 posts
189 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
I viewed the site plan a couple days ago before it was changed. Looks like there’s 16 future releases of the 45’ lots with 8 on watershed (non walk out) and 8 on balsdon hollow (with walk out) as well as 9 additional 36’ lots on balsdon hollow (with walkout)
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
4714 posts
371 upvotes
If you find a lot and you like it/can afford it, you better buy it ASAP. I think prices have gone up for phase 2 by 60-80k due to the hotter market this year.
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
Ramngu wrote: I viewed the site plan a couple days ago before it was changed. Looks like there’s 16 future releases of the 45’ lots with 8 on watershed (non walk out) and 8 on balsdon hollow (with walk out) as well as 9 additional 36’ lots on balsdon hollow (with walkout)
I noticed that as well! For some reason they held back from releasing those lots last week, I took a screenshot when they updated the site plan on their website as well. It was hard to determine if there will be walkouts though, how do you know that the 8 on balsdon hollow will have?
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
Lovable wrote: If you find a lot and you like it/can afford it, you better buy it ASAP. I think prices have gone up for phase 2 by 60-80k due to the hotter market this year.
Yeah we'll definitely get one in the next release as the price just keep on going up.
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
dshul wrote: We live in Queensville, bought pre-construction in phase 1. Out of 3 builders Lakeview has the lowest quality of standard finishes, it means that you have to get upgrades on almost everything and customer service is pretty bad too. But I agree that their layouts are somewhat better. We had a discussion about that with our neighbours at Queensville.
After visiting multiple builders from Sharon to Holland Landing, none has the features and finishings that Lakeview include in their price. I think we'll just have to hope for the best.
Aug 15, 2014
560 posts
189 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Yaadman wrote: I noticed that as well! For some reason they held back from releasing those lots last week, I took a screenshot when they updated the site plan on their website as well. It was hard to determine if there will be walkouts though, how do you know that the 8 on balsdon hollow will have?
It happened for the previous release as well where site plan changed and we emailed only to find out that they may/may not release the same weekend (Saturday @11am). We showed up at 9 am expecting a line up however no one was there until 10:30 and only 6 lots where released, all 6 were 36’ lots with 3 on watershed and 3 on balsdon hollow we were told walk out lots were on balsdon hollow with of course grade permitting so I’m assuming this will be the case for the next release
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
Ramngu wrote: It happened for the previous release as well where site plan changed and we emailed only to find out that they may/may not release the same weekend (Saturday @11am). We showed up at 9 am expecting a line up however no one was there until 10:30 and only 6 lots where released, all 6 were 36’ lots with 3 on watershed and 3 on balsdon hollow we were told walk out lots were on balsdon hollow with of course grade permitting so I’m assuming this will be the case for the next release
I think after this labour day long weekend they'll have new releases. Next Saturday I'll stop by for sure.
Aug 15, 2014
560 posts
189 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Yaadman wrote: I think after this labour day long weekend they'll have new releases. Next Saturday I'll stop by for sure.
IMO I think there’s going to be another price bump for sure, looking at bonus package they took away the $20k decor dollars option and are only offering the premium package and the amount taken off purchase price for 45’ lots changed from $20k off to $15k while the 36’ remains the same at $10k off. From my experience the sales rep for lakeview are no nonsense and are upfront there was no negotiating on price or anything , the deal was firm and you can expect a ~25k premium for a walkout basement.
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
Ramngu wrote: IMO I think there’s going to be another price bump for sure, looking at bonus package they took away the $20k decor dollars option and are only offering the premium package and the amount taken off purchase price for 45’ lots changed from $20k off to $15k while the 36’ remains the same at $10k off. From my experience the sales rep for lakeview are no nonsense and are upfront there was no negotiating on price or anything , the deal was firm and you can expect a ~25k premium for a walkout basement.
Wow! I didn't even know that was the deal before. The sales rep emailed me the 15k off package. I hope they don't make any other changes lol let's see what they'll come with next week.

We will purchase the Winchester model with walkout basement.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2018
7226 posts
6406 upvotes
Queensville has been doing well in terms of sales and they are releasing next phase soon

They've exceeded developer's expectations especially with the covid19 measures for sales office

But while there's different builder's, it's all DG group here anyways
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9467 posts
2314 upvotes
Yaadman wrote: Wow! I didn't even know that was the deal before. The sales rep emailed me the 15k off package. I hope they don't make any other changes lol let's see what they'll come with next week.

We will purchase the Winchester model with walkout basement.
How much is the Windchester going for?
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
[OP]
Sep 1, 2020
51 posts
58 upvotes
bobbings wrote: How much is the Windchester going for?
High 900's, the last price was 985k
Feb 6, 2008
167 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is interested, it was posted on Queensville development facebook page:
LIMITED RELEASE of 36 and 45' singles, coming Saturday, September 12th! With 36' singles from the mid $800s and 45' singles from the mid $900s, you don't want to miss the opportunity to call Queensville home.
Visit our Presentation Centre at 19841 Leslie St. Queensville this weekend from 11am - 6pm or explore our designs on our website .
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4599 posts
1833 upvotes
GTA
Just curious for those that live in this area, do you work in the city or in the burbs somewhere? I don't venture that far north very often and have really only passed the development once but thought to myself that the commute into the city would be pretty brutal. I would have to imagine that most people buying here do not work in the city (pre-COVID of course).