None
[OP]
Apr 19, 2015
128 posts
1 upvote
Oakville

quest bar

Hi,

a buddy of mine told me to try protein quest bars and I noticed they are a bit pricey than most bars and the quality is probably the best on the market.

is there a place around here that sell quest bars for cheaper price so I can try out the flavours before buying the box?
5 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2014
1427 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto, ON, CA
Tastes very aspartame-ish...
Jan 4, 2008
773 posts
187 upvotes
Gatineau
2009M5 wrote: Tastes very aspartame-ish...
How did that answer his question. I'm sure he didn't want/need your opinion

I'd check the regular outlets to see if they sell them in singles. Popeyes, you know the bigger supplement shops and such. Natures Way in Ottawa was great for this sort of thing, but thats not close to you
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13898 posts
8993 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
They go for around 3.49 a bar and you can get them at almost every health store, 4.99 at GNC if you're not a member. There was a sale at Longo's few months back but that ended. Haven't seen anywhere else selling them for lower than 3.49 per bar, not per box.
kfletcher87 wrote: Hi,

a buddy of mine told me to try protein quest bars and I noticed they are a bit pricey than most bars and the quality is probably the best on the market.

is there a place around here that sell quest bars for cheaper price so I can try out the flavours before buying the box?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Jan 6, 2009
352 posts
11 upvotes
Mississauga
They Have them at Shoppers Drug Mart too.