Tags:
None
Sep 24, 2006
75 posts
13 upvotes
Ajax

Question about boxing day (26 and 27) instore flyers for futureshop and bestbuy

Hi,
as all aware there are two type of flyers ...one for online sales and the other for instore sale *(26 and 27) for FS and BB...my question is will you get the same prices when you are trying to buy online on DEC 26...so If I login at 12:00 am dec 26 will i be able to buy the same deals as the instore flyer ...
thanks
6 replies
Jul 18, 2004
389 posts
52 upvotes
Napanee
They will probably price match everything except door crashers. It might require a phone call to get the price match.
Sep 24, 2006
75 posts
13 upvotes
Ajax
colesy wrote: They will probably price match everything except door crashers. It might require a phone call to get the price match.

I am eyeing the Mac book Pro for $999 and the $24 case...should I buy it Dec 26 12:00 am and then call them to price match?

Thanks
Jul 18, 2004
389 posts
52 upvotes
Napanee
Whenever I am doing any kind of price match with bestbuy.ca I call before hand and they set it up in the system and approve it ahead of time. Then you place the order and call back and the rep has all the info they need. It would probably be worth while calling in the next day or so to see if they will price match it, then you know for sure.
Deal Guru
Sep 9, 2003
10598 posts
4849 upvotes
Burnaby
If you're waiting until the 26th to shop online it's too late

Online portion of the sales start Christmas eve at 8 pm eastern. You'll know by then whether or not the flyer prices are applicable online

I think they are, otherwise they will say in store only

Trying to price protect is not going to go well, they use all those counters as check out stands during boxing day and the first day after
Sep 24, 2006
75 posts
13 upvotes
Ajax
colesy wrote: Whenever I am doing any kind of price match with bestbuy.ca I call before hand and they set it up in the system and approve it ahead of time. Then you place the order and call back and the rep has all the info they need. It would probably be worth while calling in the next day or so to see if they will price match it, then you know for sure.

When should I call...Dec 23 or Dec 24 to set it up...what do you recommnd?

thanks
Jul 18, 2004
389 posts
52 upvotes
Napanee
It wouldn't hurt calling right now and see what they say..