Question about a Camry Hybrid 2019 on AutoTrader
https://www.autotrader.ca/a/toyota/camr ... 5&sprx=100
I had a few concerns and wanted your opinion:
1. The odometer on Autotrader says 80k km but when I went in dealership it was 83k km. Now I doubt it would have been customer driven so what do you suppose happened?
2. Are there any engine/tranny problems I should be aware of in the 18-19 Camry Hybrid?
3. Do you think the battery would last over 200k km?
4. Is the warranty worth it for $2200 (covers bumper to bumper)
5. Are we still allowed to exchange within 7 days if any problem arises?
And need your overall thoughts. Thanks.