• Last Updated:
  • Oct 14th, 2018 1:28 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2014
1446 posts
833 upvotes
Prince George

Question Regarding Banning a Telecom Field Agent

I am generally reading in this forum(for a long time) that people almost always complain about telecom companies,for their less qualified provided internet service,their given deceptive price tags,their crappy help and support,and their unusual agent behaves.That made me a bit pessimist considering main providers as my internet service provider,and I always preferred to be with third party sellers.That being said,when that Rogers 500u for 25 bucks/month came in,I did my best to get that deal,but I couldn't after many attempts that I did.People here on RFD always blamed me that my efforts were not enough to get that deal,and everybody can easily get the deal done with little practice!That was the case till I found an approved field agent here on RFD.He did his best to find a deal for me,and he truly did.

Recently,I have found that this nice guy has been banned from forum,due to unexplained disrespect to forum rules.As far as I know,he was working via his messages,not in public forum threads.Seems to me someone acted like a suspicious detective,asked for a deal,then immediately reported back to moderators who then banned this guy out of the forum.

Now I am asking this question.Why people can spread freely rumors/gossips on deceptive telecom companies behaves that somehow might mislead other users without consequences,but when it comes to have someone as field agent who works with honesty to find a best deal possible for users who may not have that time,patience,and luck to search for a good deal who may not aware of that?

I believe this forum is for finding best deals and promotions.People specifically come here to get best deals and promotions possible, so banning official representative who can provide those exact deals and promotions defeats the purpose of the forum.

Please be advised that I am not an advocate of that agent,nor any telecom company.I feel users,like me,have the right to have accessed to honest agents who may provide decent deals.That saves them tons of times on unsuccessful efforts,to get repeatedly rejection from facebook,chat,and phone agents which is sometimes nerve racking issue.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.