Price:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
April 26, 2021
Retailer:
STEAM
More offers from STEAM
Click add to account and it'll be in your library forever. You do need a Steam account for this.

Great game to play during lockdown with your friends or family over Discord, Skype or any other video hosting service.
One of the many Jackbox party games, though this one is standalone from the rest. Still fun!

Expires: 26 Apr @ 1:00pm EST

----------------------

Description from the Steam Store page

For 3-8 Players and an Audience of thousands! Your phones or tablets are your controllers! The gut-busting, say-anything, no-rules party game!

The team behind the hit party games YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, and Drawful presents Quiplash, the laugh-a-minute battle of wits and wittiness! Use your phone or tablet to answer simple prompts like “Something you’d be surprised to see a donkey do” or “The worst soup flavor: Cream of _____.”

No rules, no correct answers! Say whatever you want!

Your answer is pitted against another player’s answer in a head-to-head clash of cleverness and comedy (or just “Which answer is least stupid?”). Other players – and even an Audience of people waiting to get in the next game – then vote for their favorite answer.

Quiplash is a go-to party game that everyone can play and enjoy!

----------------------

NOTE: This game is a same-room multiplayer party game. (Though you can play via video chat as well)
NOTE: This game is in English only.

----------------------

Last edited by hminfowanter on Apr 22nd, 2021 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
Apr 13, 2015
66 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
Sweet, downloaded! Great game BTW
Sep 14, 2020
28 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Sweet thanks, waiting for this!
Feb 22, 2012
734 posts
2685 upvotes
Canada
Can anyone explain how exactly to play this on their phone?

For reference:

"Your phones or tablets are your controllers! "
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Feb 12, 2014
629 posts
1437 upvotes
vancouver
Styleman wrote: Can anyone explain how exactly to play this on their phone?

For reference:

You have the game in a monitor and people log in on a browser to type or select your answers.
Everybody has to be able to see your screen tho .
Oct 31, 2018
45 posts
49 upvotes
Styleman wrote: Can anyone explain how exactly to play this on their phone?

For reference:

Theres a room code you enter on a website on the mobile devices.
Apr 7, 2020
204 posts
751 upvotes
This looks fun but it requires at least 2 other people so I'm out. Loudly Crying Face
Feb 22, 2012
734 posts
2685 upvotes
Canada
AllanT232 wrote: You have the game in a monitor and people log in on a browser to type or select your answers.
Everybody has to be able to see your screen tho .
spikeplayz wrote: Theres a room code you enter on a website on the mobile devices.
I'm still lost. Do we all need to be in the same physical room or can we play from across the globe?

Everyone needs to be able to see my screen? why? Do I also need to see their screen? also which screen? pc monitor? phone?

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Feb 12, 2014
629 posts
1437 upvotes
vancouver
Styleman wrote: I'm still lost. Do we all need to be in the same physical room or can we play from across the globe?

Everyone needs to be able to see my screen? why? Do I also need to see their screen? also which screen? pc monitor? phone?
you can play across the globe if those other people can see your screen
meaning they can see your monitor or you are streaming your screen to everybody that is playing
Last edited by AllanT232 on Apr 22nd, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 31, 2018
45 posts
49 upvotes
Styleman wrote: I'm still lost. Do we all need to be in the same physical room or can we play from across the globe?

You can play across the globe. Everyone needs to see the screen of the game because it has the prompts, which then every player can answer on their respective devices but then the results are visible to everyone via the screen of the person who is running the Quiplash game on PC. Other's aren't supposed to see each other's phone screens, that's private and then the reveal is what makes the game fun. You should watch a video on it if you don't get it.
Feb 22, 2012
734 posts
2685 upvotes
Canada
AllanT232 wrote: you can play across the globe if those other people can see your screen
meaning they can see your monitor or you are streaming it everybody that is playing
there is no built in online server in the game.
So EACH player needs both a phone/tablet AND a secondary device to see a broadcast of my screen?

Am I understanding that correctly?

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Feb 12, 2014
629 posts
1437 upvotes
vancouver
Styleman wrote: So EACH player needs both a phone/tablet AND a secondary device to see a broadcast of my screen?

Am I understanding that correctly?
most people stream their screen on discord and then everybody is playing on their phone and watching discord on a tablet or computer
if you are not in the same house.
Jun 22, 2018
206 posts
205 upvotes
Thanks OP, seems fun, especially during pandemic.

Just to confirm, only i need to have bought and installed the game right, rest will just join and answer on their mobile seeing my screen (sort of like Kahoot)?
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2479 posts
338 upvotes
Burnaby
thanks OP.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Nov 16, 2007
164 posts
41 upvotes
London
Thanks OP! nice find. Now lets get Fibbage free too!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)