• Oct 6th, 2009 2:28 pm
Tags:
None
9 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2005
4531 posts
50 upvotes
Thanks! But I wonder if the chips can be substituted for soup since a combo allows you to do that..
Mar 14, 2007
719 posts
None of the Quiznos I go to accepts coupons, doubt they will accept this one..
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20173 posts
8226 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Does the Barlic Bread combo come with a Galss Lick Set?
Sep 13, 2008
725 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
ya.... i've noticed a lot of places recently posting notes at the cash counters saying that they don't accept online printed coupons anymore.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13261 posts
4102 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
ab20 wrote: None of the Quiznos I go to accepts coupons, doubt they will accept this one..
OpportunityChaos wrote: ya.... i've noticed a lot of places recently posting notes at the cash counters saying that they don't accept online printed coupons anymore.
then is time for you to complaint in their contact us section :D
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5271 posts
2962 upvotes
A Place to Stand
BinaryJay wrote: Does the Barlic Bread combo come with a Galss Lick Set?
All flavours available.

Freezer Barlic and Freezer Sage.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
1168 posts
53 upvotes
Quiznos franchisees often don't accept coupons they didn't print because Quiznos corporate rips them off terribly badly. Corporate won't even reimburse them for the cost of the food, never mind anything else.

It sucks for the consumer caught in the middle of all this, though. I'm just avoiding Quiznos unless I have a local coupon or corporate owns up to being so lame.

http://consumerist.com/5161399/why-the- ... -customers
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13261 posts
4102 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
shepd wrote: Quiznos franchisees often don't accept coupons they didn't print because Quiznos corporate rips them off terribly badly. Corporate won't even reimburse them for the cost of the food, never mind anything else.

It sucks for the consumer caught in the middle of all this, though. I'm just avoiding Quiznos unless I have a local coupon or corporate owns up to being so lame.

http://consumerist.com/5161399/why-the- ... -customers
i seriously have NEVER got rejected on Quizno's coupons anywhere in Vancouver, it even got accepted in food courts.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)