Ongoing Deal Discussion

Rad Power eBikes Black Friday

Black Friday Sneak Peek Sale. Rad Power Radmission 1 ebike - $799

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2022 10:18 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1939 posts
545 upvotes
toronto
which courier does rad bikes use to ship to ontario? thanks.
Newbie
Aug 4, 2020
67 posts
134 upvotes
Really far cry from 2021/2022 when they couldn't keep up with demand. We're now seeing deep discounts on RADPower Bikes' less popular models. At these prices, you're getting a good quality bike with 1 year of warranty and tech support, and RADPower bikes usually maintain their value.

No sales on their most popular models, the RadRunner and RadWagon though.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
DrSamB wrote: Why mini over mission?
Also what's the top speed on these guys? 32km/h?
Gears, LCD display, fenders, foldability, fat tires, larger battery capacity...that would be the reasons off the top of my head.
Jr. Member
May 11, 2018
165 posts
71 upvotes
fuc847 wrote: having owned random chinese "junk" vs rad bikes, honestly there was zero difference in quality. maybe i was lucky to have a "chinese" bike that has no issues but i saved at least $2k
Any reccomendations?
Newbie
Mar 21, 2022
43 posts
14 upvotes
I saw this promotion as well with rad mission and rad mini as well, anyone know which is better? Mission 799$ and mini 999$?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
fuc847 wrote: having owned random chinese "junk" vs rad bikes, honestly there was zero difference in quality. maybe i was lucky to have a "chinese" bike that has no issues but i saved at least $2k
Warranty/After sales support would be the difference IMO.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
udziee wrote: I saw this promotion as well with rad mission and rad mini as well, anyone know which is better? Mission 799$ and mini 999$?
It all depends on your needs/wants for your e-bike. Watch reviews on both and decide from there.

I did the same exercise and went with the Mini4 as it was what suited my e-bike requirements.
Jr. Member
May 11, 2018
165 posts
71 upvotes
TehRFDAnomaly wrote: It all depends on your needs/wants for your e-bike. Watch reviews on both and decide from there.

I did the same exercise and went with the Mini4 as it was what suited my e-bike requirements.
Trying to figure out if there's anything the Mission is actually better at, or if it's just a better "cheaper" deal with less frills.
Newbie
Aug 4, 2020
67 posts
134 upvotes
I personally like the look of the RadMission better. Very inconspicuous and looks like a regular bike.

The lack of gears is surprisingly only a big deal going DOWN hills, as your pedals will be useless. Going up hills with the 500W motor is no problem.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
DrSamB wrote: Trying to figure out if there's anything the Mission is actually better at, or if it's just a better "cheaper" deal with less frills.
Mission would be better on the streets/paved roads as the tire size is designed for it and it will be lighter than the Mini. It also looks like a regular bike if that is what you are after.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
dannyphones wrote: Can you attach a rack to the rad mission?
Yep...front, rear, baskets...etc. You can go crazy on RAD accessories. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Jr. Member
May 11, 2018
165 posts
71 upvotes
$40 for radmini's kickstand seams like a lot, any go-to alternatives?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
DrSamB wrote: $40 for radmini's kickstand seams like a lot, any go-to alternatives?
RadMini's come with a side kickstand, I know mine did.
Newbie
Jul 21, 2008
37 posts
24 upvotes
Been wanting an ebike to keep up with my husband for some time now. Thank you OP, just grabbed one with the $50 off coupon!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2485 posts
2499 upvotes
Ottawa
fuc847 wrote: having owned random chinese "junk" vs rad bikes, honestly there was zero difference in quality. maybe i was lucky to have a "chinese" bike that has no issues but i saved at least $2k
I'm confused what your post is trying to add. Both of the main bikes discussed so far are <1k right now. How does one save at least 2k right now by going chinese?

Even the other bikes not really mentioned are ~1.5k
Moderator
User avatar
Sep 30, 2001
29578 posts
9130 upvotes
Toronto
please do not post referral link/coupon codes
Be kind and civil with one another
Jr. Member
Nov 14, 2012
175 posts
217 upvotes
Vancouver
I already own a RadRunner, just ordered the RadMini for my wife. Also picked up the front rack which is 60% off right now. My Rad has this rack installed - it's very sturdy and versatile.

Rakuten offers 2% CB, and Rad has a no interest 6 month financing option through Affirm.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 6, 2017
1703 posts
1165 upvotes
Manitoba
RodgetheDodge wrote: I already own a RadRunner, just ordered the RadMini for my wife. Also picked up the front rack which is 60% off right now. My Rad has this rack installed - it's very sturdy and versatile.

Rakuten offers 2% CB, and Rad has a no interest 6 month financing option through Affirm.
I'm almost tempted to get a second Mini. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
18034 posts
10839 upvotes
Ottawa
why do they have to put such wide fat tires on these little bikes? It would seem to me that if you have a folding bike, you are presumably want it for portability and those wide tires aren't helping any

I want an e-bike but I don't want it to look like a shrunken down motorcycle. Radmission looks much better but no gears is a deal breaker for me. I still like to pedal.

I guess I'll have to wait for a deal on the Aventon Soltera....that's more of my ideal ride.
Member
Dec 28, 2006
329 posts
50 upvotes
is this pricing online only? or can i go instore in Vancouver it's already fully assembled for the discounted price?
Also how are ppl getting these online coupon?

Top