Tags:
None
Oct 28, 2013
64 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto

Rado Watch

Hi Everyone,

I would like to get a Rado watch which is a gift need to get it before August, so I would like to know the best stores in GTA to get it at good price looking for authentic one.
Need to know if any stores having any upcoming offers/deals.
I prefer online stores too, but when I checked there are many seems like Jomashop the one which have good deal for now when I checked the reviews about the website it has good and bad reviews about the site, so I am not so confident to make a purchase on that website.

Thanks in advance to all contributions Slightly Smiling Face
P.S- I prefer Omega if I could get it on best price . Rado model - centrix
Images
  • upload.png
6 replies
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
These watches are premier ones. I rather buy from reputable stores. They won't be on sales. I just bought a TAG watch for gift as well.
Deal Expert
Jan 9, 2011
19723 posts
28591 upvotes
Vancouver
Jomashop is legit, all the watches are authentic. But they are not an authorized dealer and you don't get the manufacturer's warranty. But the savings can be quite substantial.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
Kiraly wrote: Jomashop is legit, all the watches are authentic. But they are not an authorized dealer and you don't get the manufacturer's warranty. But the savings can be quite substantial.
Spending that much money and no warranty from manufacture? --> Big risk
It is worth it to buy from authorized dealers.
Oct 28, 2013
64 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
Hey guys..

Fist of all thanks for all your response.

@teoconca-
yes it's a premier brand, that's why I am took concernt too. Did the dealer for TAG gave you any extra discount, I heard like they would give us extra discount, not sure.
I have not stepped into any dealer stores in-person yet.

@kiraly
Hi..
I would really like to get the watch from Jomashop, but not sure if I need to spend a lot of money and then I get to know it's not authentic, that would be a heart break for me.

Did you purchased from them? I read that there customer service is not so good, if you have more details about the site and the purchase please share.
Deal Guru
Oct 16, 2008
11338 posts
5527 upvotes
Vaughan
SDY121 wrote: @teoconca-
yes it's a premier brand, that's why I am took concernt too. Did the dealer for TAG gave you any extra discount, I heard like they would give us extra discount, not sure.
I have not stepped into any dealer stores in-person yet.
SDY121,
I bought TAG when I was on vacation in Aruba (last month). The watch came with 2 years international warranty and the dealer threw in another 2 years from their chain stores. I got their Special Edition for $1000 US (regular $1400 US).
Jul 2, 2008
610 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Did you pay customs on bringing it here? I'd like to bring the box / papers / evertything a watch comes with and can't just wear it .... wondering if there is anything? I noticed the deals on watches are pretty good outside of Canada.