Expired Hot Deals

[Rakuten] 10% Cash Back at Home Depot Today from Rakuten/eBates (No exceptions!)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 6:36 pm
[OP]
Apr 12, 2013
580 posts
503 upvotes
BC

10% Cash Back at Home Depot Today from Rakuten/eBates (No exceptions!)

Deal Link:
Savings:
10%
Expiry:
December 9, 2019
Retailer:
Rakuten
Rakuten is offering 10% cashback on online purchases for Home Depot today (no expiry given but does say 'today' so assuming the worst). No exceptions or minimum spend I can see, so should be good for all the usually excluded items making it a nice bonus.

According to forum rules I can't post a link, but sure most of you know where to go. Just remember to go to Rakuten Canada before shopping.
Thread Summary
Special Conditions
Cash back is not available on gift cards, gift wrapping, home and installation services.
50 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2079 posts
1107 upvotes
Ottawa
Warm deal...
Rare to see 10% ebates for Home Depot...combine with 10% price beat for discounts on things that may rarely go on sale.
Feb 8, 2007
504 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, great deal! Wish this was around a couple of months ago when I bought a $500 vanity.
Aug 10, 2013
448 posts
200 upvotes
Mississauga
adameme wrote: Thanks OP, great deal! Wish this was around a couple of months ago when I bought a $500 vanity.
Me too!
Thanks Op anyway!
Mar 2, 2009
506 posts
245 upvotes
OP, this is much appreciated. Was just looking at making a larger order online at HD.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2005
1652 posts
1036 upvotes
nfnx wrote: damn, might pull teh trigger on the snow blower.... didnt wnt to spend $1000 on one but I guess I kind of have to now.
Story of my life. And the true RFDer’s... “I wasn’t going to buy it but I guess I have to now”
Last edited by vittycent on Dec 9th, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1094 posts
820 upvotes
Durham Region
adameme wrote: Thanks OP, great deal! Wish this was around a couple of months ago when I bought a $500 vanity.
rebuy at 10% off and return if under 90 days on old receipt
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7190 posts
1202 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: Does Home Depot have live chat? I saw that it says there's live chat but i can't find it any where on the site..

Edit: On hold for 20 minutes so far, waiting to do a price beat..
How do you order via the Rak site, then Price Beat over Live Chat?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
4056 posts
2623 upvotes
Toronto
thanks op
Special Conditions
Cash back is not available on gift cards, gift wrapping, home and installation services.
Jul 26, 2013
592 posts
367 upvotes
Toronto
nfnx wrote: damn, might pull teh trigger on the snow blower.... didnt wnt to spend $1000 on one but I guess I kind of have to now.
I hear ya. Every year I say I'm going to buy a cordless snowblower and every year I don't. The problem is the good two stage ones that are self-propelled and can do the heavy snowfalls and snowplow banks start around 750 + tax. So I end up saying to myself maybe next year. (rinse and repeat lol).

What I think I'm waiting for is the inevitable 120V, that I can use is battery as a backup UPS when not in use, for around 600 out the door on special..
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
49485 posts
5857 upvotes
Toronto
Inno wrote: How do you order via the Rak site, then Price Beat over Live Chat?
I'm not sure if it works but i don't see why not? Just place online order with rakuten cashback enabled and call in to get it price adjusted? I waited over 30 minutes only to get a rep from overseas call center that had no clue about the price match/guarantee..
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1248 posts
2053 upvotes
Inno wrote: How do you order via the Rak site, then Price Beat over Live Chat?
You go into the HD site via Rakuten. Find the live chat feature as you normally would on the website. Scroll down to the bottom and click on customer support. A live chat window should pop up on the bottom right hand side of your screen.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
49485 posts
5857 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote: You go into the HD site via Rakuten. Find the live chat feature as you normally would on the website. Scroll down to the bottom and click on customer support. A live chat window should pop up on the bottom right hand side of your screen.
I swear the live chat feature is gone.. I don't see it any where.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7190 posts
1202 upvotes
Toronto
Canadiansinner wrote: You go into the HD site via Rakuten. Find the live chat feature as you normally would on the website. Scroll down to the bottom and click on customer support. A live chat window should pop up on the bottom right hand side of your screen.
Is there a way to email or text them an image of a receipt? I want to price beat a price from a deal that's not online.